Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Product Engineer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Product Engineer
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
1) Manage and develop assigned product portfolio(s) ensuring growth targets are achieved through new product development activities.
- Responsible for new part release process from initial idea review to complete part release
- Coordinate with SEA sales and factory on requirements and schedule
- Ensure schedule is on time through weekly monitoring on the progress
- In charge of new part number setup in global database and update of part number status
- Develop growth plans for developed new parts, using existing online platforms to improve visibility of parts, planning promotions, etc.
2) Establish roadmap for product design and development cycle to meet specification, cost and time to market
3) Provide support for assigned product line(s) to key stakeholders, including sales personnel, distribution partners, and end-users.
- Attend to technical inquiries from sales and end customer
- Managing field and lab test for samples (once normal travel resumes)
- Site investigation and fleet survey (once normal travel resumes)
- Coordination to settle aftersales quality and warranty issues
- Provide product training to distribution partners and end users as well as internal new employees
4) Adhoc projects
- Support projects such as webinars, product sales kits, technical articles, etc
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering or its equivalent
- Ability to effectively present ideas & communicate with team members within & outside SEA organization, ability to write routine reports and correspondence and ability to speak confidently & effectively before groups of customers or other Donaldson colleagues.
- Technically inclined.
- Able to understand engineering documentation like drawings, technical specification sheets, Bill of Materials, flow diagrams etc.
- Basic understanding of engine operations, knowledge of heavy equipment/machineries will be a bonus.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Solidworks or any other CAD tools will be a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of engineering experience, preferably with exposure to manufacturing.
- Regional field application experience, preferably with customers in construction, mining or any other heavy equipment industries.
- Effective written and verbal skills in English Language are mandatory.
- Able to travel
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 02:20:52 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: