Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Process Technology Team Lead di Depok, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Process Technology Team Lead
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Process Technology Team Lead (Taste & Wellbeing) – Your next position?
As the Process Technology Team Lead , you will be responsible to plan, organize and oversee the execution of local process technology programs for a specific activity or group of activities and provide assistance for the daily operation and activities within a manufacturing site.
In this role, you will be based in Depok and directly reports to Head of Operations Cimanggis ID
Sounds interesting? It could be your perfect opportunity to lead, coach, train and support your team to achieve their optimal performance.
In this position you will:
- Participate in the design of tactical and operational plans and execute these for the assigned area(s) of activity in order to meet Process Technology objectives.
- Supervise the local team in executing defined process Technology programs for the assigned area(s) of activity, such as:
- Lead troubleshooting of products and ingredients
- Escalate issues to top management and communicates relevant information updates to key contacts in Quality, Operations, FC&A, Purchasing and Customer Care as needed.
- Perform local Industrialization activities, such as manufacturing instructions set-up, production versions, and its change management. Solves formula design issues in collaboration with FC&A.
- Maintain work a hygienic and safe work environment.
- Work with the local Operations management team and HR Business Partner(s) in developing a talent pipeline for the local process technology organization.
- Drive the development and promotion of local process technology talents within Operations.
- Identify opportunity for improvements in process technology and set proactive measure to prevent issues.
- Execute the program(s) within approved budget.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science or related discipline.
- MSC is preferred.
- 5 years and above overall relevant experience
- Up to 1 year of people management experience.
- Proficient in systems, procedures and techniques for process technology (e.g. liquids compounding, spray drying, powder blending and ingredients manufacturing technology).
- Proficient in production methods and Quality Management systems and procedures in manufacturing facilities.
- Expert knowledge of product technologies and applications.
- Broad based knowledge of ingredients and products safety principles, global standards as well as regulations.
- Knowledge of ingredients and products labeling regulations.
- Knowledge of formula design.
- Attractive package with benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
Lokasi: Depok, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 02:14:18 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: