Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Primary Care Transformation Project Manager, Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Primary Care Transformation Project Manager, Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone deserves access to affordable, quality healthcare? Are you driven by creativity, bold ideas, and disruptive innovation? Are you inspired by exceptionally talented, diverse, impact-oriented colleagues? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment? Then consider a job with ThinkWell.
ThinkWell is a growing, flexible health systems organization, with both global influence and local grounding. Our focus is on driving transformation in the global health space by always questioning and disrupting conventional wisdom about what works or what can or cannot be done. We believe in pragmatisms over ideology and develop solutions tailored to a client’s context and political realities without replicating global models and all-purpose solutions. We know that to drive change, we must focus on how the world could be, rather than making excuses for the status quo.
Strategic Purchasing for Primary Health Care (SP4PHC), is a five-year program supported by a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that supports countries to improve how funds are allocated to healthcare providers in order to achieve the goal of universal health coverage. ThinkWell is working with purchasers and policy makers in five countries (Indonesia, Philippines, Kenya, Burkina Faso, and Uganda) to design and test policy options to more effectively purchase primary health care services, with a focus on family planning and maternal, neonatal and child health.
SP4PHC Indonesia is focusing on several strategies, such as strengthening MNH and FP health care services, strengthening how DHOs purchase services from PHC providers, improve JKN financing scheme and health service delivery, as well as aligning purchasing in the time of COVID-19.
To achieve the goals of six transformation pillars, a Project Manager Office is formed to oversee the transformation programs. A strong Transformation Office (TO) team consisting of multiple competent talents to support the MOH is needed to plan and accelerate national health priority programs’ implementation and monitor progress in primary care transformation. The transformation Office team in the primary care transformation program is crucial to ensure the promotive and preventive actions are prioritized within our healthcare system. Some of the priority programs include: Strengthening Immunization Coverage and Expansion (14 Antigens), Complete ANC for All Pregnant Women, Construction of Public Health Centers in 171 Subdistricts. Population education, primary prevention, secondary prevention, and capacity building, and primary service capability.
Those programs largely intersect with SP4PHC strategies. By supporting PMO, SP4PHC will have a bigger chance to be able to contribute to policy discussions and improvements. This is a full-time position based in Ministry of Health (MoH) Office, Jakarta, Indonesia. (Indonesian Nationals Only). This reports into the Technical Lead, SP4PHC Indonesia. What you’ll do
The Project Manager will assist TO Leader who will work closely with the Ministry of Health in planning and implementing the health sector transformation agenda. The team will work closely with the Directorate General of Health Services, Public Health and other Directorate Generals to plan a public health transformation program. Potentially, the assigned tasks will be dynamically following policy developments. This is allowed as long as it is in accordance with the SP4PHC’s SOW
- Identifying program needs based on data collected and analyzed
- Assist Team Lead to Provide policy analysis and harmonization of primary care transformation programs
- Monitoring and Accelerating the Implementation of primary care transformation.
- Ensuring that all changes in programs and outcomes are well documented
- Performing data validation and implementing quality control measures to ensure the continued success of program
- Develop detailed work plan and budget plan
- Monitor program deliverables to ensure the goals and objectives achieved
- Prepares relevant project presentations, proposals, and reports
- Identify potential shortfalls and strategize on the ongoing activities
- Manages events including workshops, discussions, seminar, and other suitable events
- Manages close communication amongst Directorate within MOH
- Ensure compliance on the Standard Operating Procedures
- Carry out other task relevant to the core responsibilities and duties given by Team Lead
- Prepare monthly reports indicating the progress of the team in supporting the MoH to achieve the following objectives, depending on each manager’s expertise.:
- Other data analysis and reporting as required by MOH
– Health promotion campaign and education program
– Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of Primary Care Transformation Programs
- Minimum Master’s degree with 2-years of project manager experience in public health, health management, or relevant fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capacity
- Ability to drive program execution along with the MoH staff of various capacity and background
- Interpersonal skills suitable for teamwork, as well as for fast moving, highly demanding bureaucratic envornments and decentralized systems
- Past work experience and/or collaboration with MoH
- Ability to give strong data presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Indonesian and English
ThinkWell core values are our fundamental organizational guiding principles. They define our corporate culture, influence our behavior at work and help us achieve our mission. Our values are:
Influence the conversation
Evolve by learning
ThinkWell core competencies are foundational skills and behaviors that align with our values and are expected of all employees.
An entrepreneurial, results-oriented ‘do-er’ with a willingness to take risk, think big and challenge conventional wisdom.
A change maker who reaches independent judgement with an open mind, influences the conversation, and seeks innovation.
Able to help create an empowering environment in which everyone feels free to take initiative, be accountable and fail intelligently (learn from mistakes).
A collaborative colleague who engages constructively with people from different cultures, orientations, and perspectives and maintains positive relations in a virtual world.
Principally motivated by a growth mindset, meaning the pursuit of knowledge, experience, and self-improvement. You always question and continuously learn.
Authentic, honest, direct, self-aware and open to giving and receiving feedback.
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:45:32 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: