Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Primary Care Transformation Data Analyst, Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Primary Care Transformation Data Analyst, Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: ThinkWell is a growing, flexible health systems organization, with both global influence and local grounding. Our focus is on driving transformation in the global health space by always questioning and disrupting conventional wisdom about what works or what can or cannot be done. We believe in pragmatisms over ideology and develop solutions tailored to a client’s context and political realities without replicating global models and all-purpose solutions. We know that to drive change, we must focus on how the world could be, rather than making excuses for the status quo.
Strategic Purchasing for Primary Health Care (SP4PHC), is a five-year program supported by a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that supports countries to improve how funds are allocated to healthcare providers in order to achieve the goal of universal health coverage. ThinkWell is working with purchasers and policy makers in five countries (Indonesia, Philippines, Kenya, Burkina Faso, and Uganda) to design and test policy options to more effectively purchase primary health care services, with a focus on family planning and maternal, neonatal and child health.
SP4PHC Indonesia is focusing on several strategies, such as strengthening MNH and FP health care services, strengthening how DHOs purchase services from PHC providers, improve JKN financing scheme and health service delivery, as well as aligning purchasing in the time of COVID-19.
Currently, the COVID-19 Pandemic arises the need for Indonesia’s health system for transformation. The momentum is right as BPJS continues to grow (and is expected to cover 98% of the population by ’24), digital health technology is more prevalent, and the population is supportive of change. Based on the RPJMN, The Ministry of Health (MOH) has made health sector reform based on the RPJMN themes and the 6 Pillars of transformation. The six pillars include primary care transformation, secondary and tertiary care transformation, health resilience transformation, health care financing transformation, and digital & technology transformation.
To achieve the goals of six transformation pillars, a Project Manager Office is formed to oversee the transformation programs. A strong Project Management Office (PMO) team consisting of multiple competent talents to support the MOH is needed to plan and accelerate national health priority programs’ implementation and monitor progress in primary care transformation. The transformation Office team in the primary care transformation program is crucial to ensure the promotive and preventive actions are prioritized within our healthcare system. Some of the priority programs include: Strengthening Immunization Coverage and Expansion (14 Antigens), Complete ANC for All Pregnant Women, Construction of Public Health Centers in 171 Subdistricts. Population education, primary prevention, secondary prevention, and capacity building, and primary service capability.
Those programs largely intersect with SP4PHC strategies. By supporting PMO, SP4PHC will have a bigger chance to be able to contribute to policy discussions and improvements.
This is a full-time position based in Ministry of Health (MoH) Office, Jakarta, Indonesia. (Indonesian Nationals Only) This position reports into the Technical Lead, SP4PHC, Indonesia.
What you’ll do
The analyst will assist project manager and TO lead and will work closely with the Ministry of Health in planning and implementing the health sector transformation agenda. The team will work closely with the Directorate General of Health Services, Public Health and other Directorate Generals to plan a public health transformation program. Potentially, the assigned tasks will be dynamically following policy developments. This is allowed as long as it is in accordance with the SP4PHC’s SOW.
- Assist Team Lead and Project Manager to prepare and organize relevant data sources related to Health System Transformation
- To collect primary and secondary data on particular issues relevant to Health System Transformation
- To clean, analyse the data using relevant data operating program such as MS Excel, SPSS, Stata, Tableau, and other relevant software programs
- To present the data analysis and provide the result in popular data presentation to be easy to understand
- To propose relevant analysis based on the data processing result
- To maintain the data sources as keep it confidential
- To attend relevant workshop, seminar, conferences to gain the new knowledge and analysis
- Carry out other task relevant to the core responsibilities and duties given by Team Lead and Project Manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 2-years of data analysis experience in public health, health management, or relevant fields.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capacity.
- Ability to drive program execution along with the MoH staff of various capacity and background
- Interpersonal skills suitable for teamwork, as well as for fast moving, highly demanding bureaucreatic environments and decentralized system.
- Having past work experience and collaboration with MoH
- Ability to present data in a thoughtful, concise and clear way
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in Indonesian and English
ThinkWell core values are our fundamental organizational guiding principles. They define our corporate culture, influence our behavior at work and help us achieve our mission. Our values are:
Influence the conversation
Evolve by learning
ThinkWell core competencies are foundational skills and behaviors that align with our values and are expected of all employees.
An entrepreneurial, results-oriented ‘do-er’ with a willingness to take risk, think big and challenge conventional wisdom.
A change maker who reaches independent judgement with an open mind, influences the conversation, and seeks innovation.
Able to help create an empowering environment in which everyone feels free to take initiative, be accountable and fail intelligently (learn from mistakes).
A collaborative colleague who engages constructively with people from different cultures, orientations, and perspectives and maintains positive relations in a virtual world.
Principally motivated by a growth mindset, meaning the pursuit of knowledge, experience, and self-improvement. You always question and continuously learn.
Authentic, honest, direct, self-aware and open to giving and receiving feedback.
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:48:50 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: