Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Plantation Mill Manager – CPO di Jambi bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Plantation Mill Manager – CPO
Perusahaan: Michael Page
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description :
1.Overall in charge of mill operation, Manage Mill operations in effective and efficient manner ensuring optimum level of productivity.
2.Ensure optimum capacity utilisation
3.Develop new processes and techniques in order to maximise OER and KER
4.Prepare overall annual budget and ensure all costs are within Budgets.
5.Ensure optimum OER and KER while prevailing good quality.
6.Ensure effective maintenance to keep mill at tip top condition & prevent breakdown.
7.Ensure sustainability of the company in view of workers welfare, P&L, CSR, legal compliance, quality control and etc.
8.Deal with authorities including safety, environmental, social and health, fire protection & etc to ensure compliance to law.
9.Ensure quality and constant supply of fruits, coordinate with trader.
10.Primary in charge of ISO, ISCC, ISPO, RSPO and etc certification system.
11.Groom up and retain potentials to ensure backup system in place for all critical positions of the mill.
12.Ensure Monthly operations reports tracked regularly and submit to Top Management on time
13.Support capacity expansion plans.
Competitive remuneration packageGreat working culture
Minimum Qualifications :
- Very open for Malaysia citizenship who’s willing to work in Indonesia
- Mechanical Engineer with steam engineer certificate
- Experience in running Palm Oil Mill for a minimum of 5 years
Have high leadership skills
- Mastering the entire processing process at the Palm Oil Mill
- Have high ability in managing process/ managing HR and other resources
- Efficient in MS Words, MS Excel, Ms Teams and Navition
- Can carry out risk assessment, aspects and important impacts of the environment and investigation
- Knowing the ISO 9001: 2000 and 14001: 2004 management systems and understanding SMK3 (OHSAS 18001: 1999)
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Strong exceptional, planning, conflict management and decision making skills.
- Strong experience in local authorities and local citizen handling & facing
Our client is a multinational company with more than 100 countries use their products plus more than 60 years of experience and being one of the largest oil & fats industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great working culture
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 23:19:45 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: