Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Piping Field Engineer di Batam, Kepulauan Riau bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Piping Field Engineer
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Requisition ID: 255337
Requisition Posting End Date: 06/09/2022
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Pluto Train is the expansion of a second LNG train at the existing Pluto LNG onshore facility. Pluto Train 2 will process Scarborough gas and have an LNG capacity of ~5 million tonnes per annum. As part of the construction of Pluto Train 2, additional domestic gas infrastructure will be installed to increase capacity to ~ 225 Terajoules per day. On 1 January 2022, Woodside issued Full Notice to Proceed (FNTP) to Bechtel (Western Australia) Pty Ltd and Bechtel International, Inc (Bechtel) for the Pluto Train 2 Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) scope of work. Woodside is Australia’s leading natural gas producer, and Bechtel is excited to be working with this key customer to help meet the increasing global demand for LNG as a transitional energy source
The Piping Field Engineer is responsible providing technical support for all piping activities pertaining to piping at the Module Yard. The selected applicant provides support to superintendents and direct hire craft responsible for executing piping installation and testing activities.
What you bring
- Read and understand all relevant project procedures and specifications.
- Implementation of the project ES&H program and quality control program.
- Provide technical assistance to piping superintendents and direct hire craft.
- Perform piping field inspections and document in accordance with Project ITP’s, Project Procedures and Drawings, relevant international codes and Bechtel Standard Work Process Procedures.
- Verify field installed piping quantities through Pipefighter.
- Assist supervision and project controls in the preparation of detailed work plans and short-term schedules.
- Responsible for the development of piping work packages in conjunction with supervision.
- Responsible for the development of pressure test packages, and responsible for witnessing and verifying and acceptance.
- Prepare field change documentation and as-built documentation as required.
- Interpret design drawings and interface with engineering office to resolve design and constructability issues.
- Carry out People Based Quality (PBQ) surveys and conduct training sessions.
- Conduct final piping walkdowns.
- Prepare material requisitions and work with the Digital Supply Chain team to ensure delivery of materials to support the project schedule.
- Work within TEAMWorks to verify accurate data from engineering and suppliers.
- Ensure that materials are stored properly to ensure environmental protection.
- Complete material receipt inspections as required.
- Witness torque and tensioning on bolted flange connections.
- Work closely with other discipline field engineers and coordinate efforts and activities to meet the project requirements.
- University/B.S degree in Mechanical Engineering is desired but may be waived if equivalent industry experience can be demonstrated.
- 6 years minimum of Piping Field Engineering Direct Hire Experience, preferably in a lump-sum environment.
- Experience in the design and/or construction of LNG facilities is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Bechtel Standard work processes, procedures and standard detail drawings.
- Strong technical knowledge of construction piping installation, hydrotesting and pneumatic pipe testing.
- Knowledge of Universal Plant Viewer is preferred.
- Familiarity with Bechtel Standard Applications (BSAPs), including TEAMWorks, Fighter Tools, INFOWorks or Aconex, BPS or DSCS, PTR or Unifier, Agile, Navisworks, and other automation tools used on Bechtel projects.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Working knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards is required.
- Excellent communication and problem solving ability.
Work includes field inspections and the physical ability to conduct field inspections which require the following activities: extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, working on elevated platforms, working on uneven surfaces, and working in small or confined spaces. Some lifting may be required. Must have the ability to walk into and out of the project (enter/egress). Must be able to use appropriate standard issued Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) required for each assigned task (i.e.harness, life vest, lift buckets, etc.)
Bechtel’s commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Lokasi: Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 13 May 2022 22:09:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: