Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Payroll Specialist di Jakarta – Khusus, Qalyubia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Payroll Specialist
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: At KONE, we’re people on the move.
Just like our escalators, elevators and doors, every day our people move in different directions. We employ over 60,000 people globally and no matter what our role is, no two days are ever the same.
What will be your main function and you will collaboration with:
Payroll Specialist is a member of the HR/Shared Services Team executing payroll administration activities in the specific KONE company/business unit. The role is to gather all relevant data for payroll purposes and to execute the payroll run. This role involves a range of payroll admin activities: conducting employee queries, various reporting functions and supporting existing administration practices in accordance with changing business needs and legal requirements.
- Gathers all relevant data for payroll purposes.
- May execute the payroll run (i.e process payroll, salary transfer, payroll calculations, input, audits, distribution and financial reporting) by using the defined KONE tools and systems and according to the KONE process.
- May provide payroll data to an external supplier.
- Ensures that payroll transactions are completed in accordance with the given deadlines.
- Resolves queries regarding employees
- Completes various reporting requirements (i.e pay-periodical, monthly and annual tax and statistical payroll reporting (if not included in the tasks of payroll team leader of the unit), including reporting relevant data internally to KONE accounting (who will take care of the salary payments) and externally to various authorities
- Supports administration practices in accordance with changing business needs and legal requirements.
- Acts as liaison to local tax authorities, statutory official and banks.
- May create, maintain and terminate employee related information in SAP HR or other relevant system, as a result of recruitment (hire/transfer), manage exit or international assignment processes or other employment related changes.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in any of Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- Have experiences 2-3 years in same position at multinational company.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality during work.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and perform tasks accurately.
- Ability to work under intense pressure, ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate enough knowledge in payroll taxes.
- Possess outstanding accounting and math skills.
- Ability to work with a team as well as with external auditors.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Placement: Jakarta.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on
Lokasi: Jakarta – Khusus, Qalyubia
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:45:40 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: