Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Operations Data Analyst (Design & Automation) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Operations Data Analyst (Design & Automation)
Perusahaan: Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Leverage rich data to develop insights and products for decision making and improve performance also set up algorithm to build automation for thousands of data.
- You will collaborate with a strong team of data analyst , product managers, even go to the ground and collab with in defining the frontier of data products in fintech.
- Data scientists will work on how to evaluate current investor behaviors and develop potential product features.
- Work with management to prioritize business data needs and recommend new ways of using data to inform decision-making.
- Perform data visualizations to uncover valuable insights, be able to measure and track product performance.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations that impact product and business directions.
- Bachelor’s degree from Computer science or quantitative major.
- Experience in handling machine learning, phyton for 1 year.
- Fluent with SQL, Python, R or other scripting/programming languages to problem-solve.
- Experienced with working with very large datasets.
- Able to work in ambiguous situation and enjoy experimental.
- Able to work on tight timeline.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills to engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs and effectively communicate the results of the analytical solutions.
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 29 May 2022 07:03:30 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: