Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Operation Management Trainee di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Operation Management Trainee
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Operation Management Trainee in Indonesia – Your future position?
As an Operation Management Trainee with Givaudan, the global leader in fragrance and flavour industry, you will be under close management supervision, perform delegated managerial responsibilities in various departments of Operations with the objective of gaining the experience and knowledge required to perform managerial duties independently. In this exciting role you also will:
- Work in different departments such as manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, purchasing, quality control or engineering to gain perspective.
- Work with and through management to plan and direct the work of the organization as well as to develop and implement actions/projects that improve productivity.
- Use various reports to analyse and Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial actions to manage business situations.
- Help set policies.
- Comply with and pass training program milestones such as e.g. business case presentations, project management deliverables, classroom training tests, lecture reports/minutes.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need an opportunities to develop yourself through a good solid team within the team? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- B.E or MSc in Chemical Engineering, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or Operations support domain (e.g. purchasing, supply chain management).
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience preferably in operations.
- Interest to work in Flavours industry.
- Basic knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Structured and creative approach to work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts (e.g. OPEX, CAPEX) and tools (e.g. SAP).
- Mobility: willing to work in other countries in ASEAN region.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural environment.
- Able to handle pressure and ambiguity.
- Capacity to learn and develop continuously.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 05:21:17 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: