Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Officer Statutory Reporting – Accounting Group di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Officer Statutory Reporting – Accounting Group
Perusahaan: PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: We are looking for an experienced Statutory Reporting Officer to compose financial statement and its notes to financial statement that fulfill requirement from regulators’ (Financial Service Authority – OJK and Bank Indonesia) & statutory’s parties (Indonesia Stock Exchange, Ministry of State Owned Enterprise, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Trade, Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation) and other stakeholders, as well as ensuring that financial statement has accurately been analyzed and submitted to certain parties on time, particularly related to accounts that become their responsibilities.
- Analyze trial balance and all supporting data, both quantitative and qualitative, that are needed to compose financial statements detail that will be submitted to regulators, statutory parties and other stakeholders. Ensure quarterly earnings call goes well, including preparation of related presentation materials.
- Prepare and submit Bank’s and Consolidated Financial Statement that have met requirement of regulators’ (Financial Service Authority – OJK and Bank Indonesia) & statutory’s parties (Indonesia Stock Exchange, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Trade, Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation)
- Responsible for the preparation of notes to financial statement (long form) and other reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure that Bank’s and Consolidated Financial Statement that will be submitted to regulators, statutory’s parties, and other stakeholder have been presented accurately and completely.
- Prepare and analyze productive asset quality for consolidated risk management
- Review staff’s job that under His/Her authority, do other tasks that related to financial statement and reporting to management and other third parties.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Post Grad degree is preferred) in Accounting or Finance
- Detail-oriented with strong knowledge of (PSAK) accounting procedures and financial reporting practice
- Minimum 4 years working experience with roles in finance, accounting, capital market
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheet programs, such as Ms Excel, are essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers, management, auditors and regulators.
‘Good to have’ Qualification
- PSAK and its change Training
- Have 3 years experience in Big Four Public Accounting Firm
- Have capability and knowledge in treasury and loan products
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Mid-Senior Level / Manager Accounting and Finance Banking / Mortgage 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks – Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo – were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector.We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri’s penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia.“Bank Mandiri continues to realize its commitment to human resource development through the company’s work culture program, especially in this new normal era. As a result, this consistency encouraged HR Asia to win Bank Mandiri to become one of the Best Companies to Work For in 2020,” -HR Asia 2020-Bank Mandiri awarded by Digital Marketing & Human Capital Awards 2020 for category The Best Overall for Corporate in Human Capital 2020 (Wholesale Banking Segment) and The Best Chief Human Capital Officer 2020 (Wholesale Banking Segment).
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 23:44:03 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: