Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Officer Development Program Business Enabler di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Officer Development Program Business Enabler
Perusahaan: PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- Local or International graduates (S1) or post-graduates (S2) of relevant field of studies from a reputable University, such as: Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Laws, International Relations, Psychology, Communication, Property Management, etc
- Grade Point Average:
- Graduates (S1): minimum of 3.00 (on a 4.00 GPA scale) or equivalent
- Post-graduates (S2): minimum of 3.20 (on a 4.00 GPA scale) or equivalent
- Maximum age for selection:
- Graduates (S1): 25 years old
- Post-graduates (S2): 27 years old
- Demonstrate professional dispositions with good networking and communication skills
- No member of the nuclear family currently working in Bank Mandiri (i.e. parents, siblings)
- Single and willing to remain unmarried during the first year of the program
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
- You are required to fill in all Custom Questions and Kalibrr Profile for this application
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal approaches with various levels of correspondence
- Enterpreneurial, eager to connect with others and willing to be part of related activities inside and outside of the organization to achieve goals
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills in inquiring and acquiring relevant, comprehensive informations
- Excellent in communicating ideas clearly and effectively to gain understanding and commitment from others
Join Our Officer Development Program (ODP) Business Enabler
Bank Mandiri is one of the biggest, leading financial institutions in Indonesia, providing services to customers with a wide array of banking, investing, asset management, and other sustainable financial products and solutions. We believe that digital technology would continue to change Indonesia’s banking landscape in the future, along with the rapid migration of people’s activities to digital channels. Having started the digital transformation journey long before the pandemic, Bank Mandiri reaffirms our commitment to accelerating digital transformation and innovation towards becoming the best modern, digital bank in Indonesia to provide a better life for customers through our integrated digital financial services.
To support our aspirations, our various business segments, and our strong performance-driven culture across the organization, Bank Mandiri is committed to attracting and retaining high-quality talents across the country to assure our further accomplishments. You will be immersed in an exceptional and challenging work environment and surrounded by colleagues and leaders who are passionate about helping you grow.
The ODP Business Enabler program prepares you for leadership roles across many functions and levels in Bank Mandiri, designed to create and develop leaders and professionals in various business-enabling functions, which include banking operations, finance, strategy, legal, human resources, market research, corporate communication, real estate management, and others. You will be trained by highly experienced bankers and leaders in various aspects of banking and leadership throughout your development journey. Starting off with an intensive in-class education followed by on-the-job training and rotation across different parts of the Bank’s support functions.
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Child Care Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice Accounting and Finance Banking / Mortgage 40 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks – Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo – were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector.We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri’s penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia.Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World’s Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:48:35 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: