Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja National Project Personnel – Web and forest database management specialist di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: National Project Personnel – Web and forest database management specialist
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: JOB DESCRIPTION
The Government of Indonesia Ministry of Environment and Forestry (MoEF) has asked for FAO technical support to enhance Indonesian capacity on National Forest Inventory and Monitoring systems (NFMS) needed to implement and better report on climate change including REDD and other improvements to forest data for management. This project will develop and undertake activities and require detailed technical forestry knowledge and the ability to coordinate with the MoEF staff in Bahasa Indonesian to plan and implement the work. The project will be managed through the FAO office in Jakarta with technical support from FAO technical staff in the Forestry Department in Rome and other organizations where appropriate and with guidance from the Project Steering Committee. The National Project Personnel (NPP) for web and forest database management will work with other project personnel to provide technical support on website and database design for analysing, displaying and reporting on forest and environmental data and training to deliver project activities.
Under the overall managerial administrative leadership of the FAO Representative in Indonesia, direct supervision of the National Project Manager (NPM) with technical advice from the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA), the technical backstopping of the FAO Forestry Department and forestry experts.
The incumbent will provide the technical assistance and support to MoEF DG-Forestry Planning and Environmental Governance (DG-PKTL), IPDSH in his/her technical areas of data processing and analysis and capacity building, institutional strengthening including website and database management, and biometric information focussing on forests.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of information needs for Indonesia for transparent, accurate, consistent, complete and comparable forest estimates, in line with the guidelines of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- Conduct analysis of gaps in biometric information being collected in Indonesia and options for improvement.
- Prepare an inception report that summarises current MoEF systems and advises on initial tasks and workplan.
- Provide inputs to the project work plan with prioritization of actions.
- In co-operation with international experts and national institutes, design and conduct studies aiming to fill in gaps in information to meet the reporting requirements of IPCC. The topics to cover to be discussed with MoEF and may include but not limited to: tree species list, wood density, allometric equations, biomass expansion factors, root /shoot ratios, carbon conversion factors for country’s native tree species by ecological zones.
- Sort, process, analyse and validate the collected data in coordination with the NPM and National Forest Inventory and Carbon Assessment Consultant.
- Support the analysis of forest inventory data in accordance with the agreed workplan for producing results and statistical calculations and store the findings in an easily retrievable and viewable format.
- Refine analysed data and compile relevant sections of reports for submission to Government and to FAO and the donor. This work to be done on the basis of project findings and consultations with stakeholders and experts.
- Assist national staff in sorting and processing the collected data to meet the needs of the DG-PKTL and generate the expected results. Ensure that the DG-PKTL counterpart personnel fully understands all the work processes related to extracting, sorting, processing and analysing the collected data so that future repetitions will be possible with the DG-PKTL’s own capacity.
- Support the preparation of country specific emission factors and accuracy assessment methods and results.
- Develop a manual for data processing and analysis emphasizing on harmonizing project results in the country and with international information requirements.
- Assist DG-PKTL in capacity building, institutional strengthening, and data processing and analysis.
- Provide trainings to the national team in data processing and analysis.
- Report technical problems with data or Information System/Database to the DG-PKTL counterpart and FAO.
- Describe all the work performed in the form of a terminal report at before the end of the contract. The report should contain: i) clear and sufficient descriptions of the methods used to validate and process the field data to allow for accurate future repetitions of the work; and (ii) recommendations for possible improvements of the database application including a description of technical problems and any ‘bugs’ encountered during the work.
- Assist in any other tasks under the project at the instruction of the FAOR, the CTA and the NPM
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Working knowledge ofEnglish.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
- Extent and relevant experience in web and database management
- Extent and relevant experience in providing training and capacity building
- Extent and relevance of experience in development of project design and implementation.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 08:24:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: