Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Microbiology Manager (Contract) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Microbiology Manager (Contract)
Perusahaan: Robert Walters
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Salary Attractive
Location Jakarta FULL_TIME
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 05 August 2021 jakarta procurement-supply-chain/quality-assurance 2021-08-05 2021-10-04 pharmaceuticals Cilangkap ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading pharmaceutical business has a Microbiology Manager (Contract) job for a high-calibre candidate to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Microbiology Manager (Contract) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Microbiology Manager will play a key role in microbiology analysis, micro risk assessments, issue management and validation studies.
- Microbiological analysis, method development, method validation, Microbiological method transfer, testing and Stability Studies of samples (drug substance, drug product, intermediate, excipient) received.
- Receipt, storage, analysis and disposition of samples received at the lab
- Planning and timely delivery of projects
- Ensure qualification, calibration and maintenance of equipment within the role
- Ensure that the activities performed are controlled in strict conformity with GMP and applicable regulations
- Management of stock (Microbiological Media, cultures, reagents and consumables) required for the microbiology lab
To succeed in this Microbiology Manager (Contract) role, you must have extensive knowledge in quality standard and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively internally and externally.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Science with a minimum of five years’ experience
- Significant microbiological experience with cGMP requirements per International Standards (e.g. USFDA, EU, TGA)
- Good command in English
The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Microbiology Manager (Contract) job.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651513
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 02:59:20 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: