Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja MEP Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor (Site Based) di Sulawesi bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: MEP Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor (Site Based)
Perusahaan: Turner & Townsend
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Company Description
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Worked together with site QS team, handle and control quantity surveying work, project progress report tracks, oversee the progress and performance of ongoing construction work activities at the yard.
- Review weekly field reports to alert Client areas of concern and support the teams in developing and implementing mitigation efforts to reflect accurate Field Progress (Earned Quantities and Earned Hours) driving the Project Master Schedule Progress.
- Verify contractors’ quantity tracker and progress reports.
- Maintain and update the QS process for accurate Field data collection, performance measurements and progress validation and analysis for all related construction activities.
- Verify the submitted progress assessments are in accordance to the project Rules of Credits (RoC) and support the projects Earned Value Analysis.
- Review and development, issuance and evaluation of construction contractor’s change orders as required for their project tracks, aligning scope with budgeted hours.
- Ensure all QS team activities are compliant with company specification and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management (a combination of other degrees coupled with adequate experience will also be considered).
- Prior experience with Lump Sum, Reimbursable Contact and Unit Rate fabrication contracts for pipeline development and installation.
- Strong understanding and progressing ability for all construction disciplines including but not limited to civil, structural, piping, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, coatings, heat tracing, insulation and fireproofing.
- Outstanding experience in MS Excel & MS Access for Data analysis and reporting purposes (Graphs &Data visualization, Pivot tables, etc.).
- Good experience working with 3D BIM models will be an added value
- Extensive experience in structural, piping and pipeline weld activities for coating activity measurement including pipeline roots, trunks, loops, and branch operations, installation, and operation for performing quantity measurement.
- Experience with safety requirements when commercial explosive materials are used in pipeline excavation activities.
- Experience in directional drilling and analytic measurement of distance attained.
- Experience in heavy equipment operations, capabilities, and safety requirements when in operation.
- Experience with crib work, wharf pile driving installation, quay supports, mooring systems, slip or dolphin builds, fender pile, bollards, and operation for performing quantity measurement.
- Experience with safety requirements for working conducted on piers, wharfs, or near open waterways.
- Demonstrates a high level of self-organization, coordination, and planning.
- Maintain good communication with pipeline chief inspector and conversing of regulatory compliance.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate contract requirements including construction drawings and specifications and site Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies.
- Candidate who has experience worked at mine construction site and mining projects
- At least 10 years experience for the Senior QS role in the relevant industry. Suitable candidate with less years of experience will be considered for Junior QS or intermediate QS
- For interested candidate, please submit your application to
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 00:07:00 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: