Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Medical Affairs Manager di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Medical Affairs Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has been operating and grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its business entities – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, and Quality Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Affairs Manager who is keen to provide expert medical support and contribute to strategic business planning as one of the clinical representatives.
- Bridging and facilitate scientific dialogue between GSK and the healthcare community
- Responsible for ownership and delivery of the medical strategic plan of the defined therapy area with closely collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in managing product lifecycle management activities
- Provide expertise for medical support for scientific papers, (slide material, authors and/or assist in the preparation of manuscripts for publication and abstracts for meetings and conferences, journal publications, etc)
- Responsible with promotional material review according to GSK standard working procedure and other relevant regulation/guidelines
- Collaborate and work closely with medical team for medical and strategic support related especially to medical operation process
- As subject matter expert in the approval process and reporting system (e.g, Veeva CRM, Veeva Promomats/ContentLab)
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Possess a Medical Doctor degree, with Good Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Good Medical knowledge, Good Clinical Practices, BPOM & IPMG Regulation understandings.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with the similar position in pharmaceutical industry
- Good English and Good communication skill
- Proficiency in basic MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong Interpersonal skill, Proactive and Teamwork (Business Partnership)
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Mon, 30 May 2022 01:05:36 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: