Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja MEAL Coordinator – Vaccine Project di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: MEAL Coordinator – Vaccine Project
Perusahaan: Save the Children
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: MEAL COORDINATOR – Vaccine Project
Save the Children Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as an “Associate Member”. Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle-income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by a member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, and local civil society among others. The success of the pilot phase will set Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
The MEAL Coordinator will be responsible to ensure the quality implementation of MEAL activities for humanitarian activities. With support of National MEAL team The placeholder will ensure the implementation of MEAL strategy and systems are institutionalized within the existing project cycle management framework, and that staff and implementing partner have the capacity to implement them. The MEAL Coordinator will have a key role in establishing and promoting programme quality and innovation, which will be achieved through developing and improving monitoring, evaluation, impact assessment and learning methodologies.
This role will guide teams and implementing partner in achieving outcome/impact focused projects and accountability to beneficiaries in line with Save the Children’s and donors’ policies and practices.
The post holder will also be responsible and accountable to lead or contribute to the standards as noted in the Prospect Member Framework as follows:
- Contribute to developing high quality programs which are evidence based
- Contribute to effective advocacy for children at the international and national level
- Effectively support the successful pilot of the Prospect Member project in Indonesia
- This role will contribute to the achievement of the global KPIs on timely and quality reporting
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Lead and Coordinate MEAL activities
- Conduct a review or MEAL activities, assessing the strengths and gaps of the MEAL system and developing a MEAL improvement plan
- Coordinate all MEAL activities, ensuring effective and efficient design, planning and implementation of all MEAL related activities
- Technical line management of MEAL officers, providing technical supervision, mentorship and guidance to their roles
- Facilitate strong cross-team and cross-departmental working relationships to ensure effective and efficient implementation of MEAL
- Support to oversee program KPIs, Member Shared KPI, Global Result frameworks their delivery and advise on any relevant improvement processes.
Project Design and MEAL planning
- Provide technical support in the development of logical frameworks and indicators during the project design process ensuring clarity of logic including appropriate key performance indicators
- Together with finance and project managers, ensure that appropriate resources for MEAL activities (e.g. evaluation & research, and learning agenda) are included in proposal development
- Ensure that National office MEAL standards are integrated into the area and project MEAL plans
- Lead MEAL plan development to ensure buy in and understanding among project staffs and oversee its implementation.
Technical assistance and capacity building
- Directly providing or procuring MEAL technical support and advice to project teams as needed
- Support capacity development of MEAL staff, and maximizing their role as technical support providers to project team and implementing partners
- Working effectively with Country Office MEAL team, procuring technical support as needed to support program and advocacy efforts at the area level
- Initiate and coordinate capacity building activities for MEAL and key program staff including identifying external training opportunities, and organizing peer learning group.
Research and Evaluation
- As appropriate, lead Project level research and evaluation efforts, ensuring that quality standards are met and results are consolidated, regularly shared and utilized for decision making
- Working with IT and program staff to ensure all data/information gathered from evaluation research are stored and accessible
- Manage MEAL resources to ensure assessment, evaluation or research for development and humanitarian can be conducted in timely manner
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Supporting/championing knowledge sharing and learning within the organization
- Support and contribute to organization learning activity such as i-Learn.
- Deliver relevant lesson learnt process (Peer assist, After Action Review, Retrospect)
- Support National MEAL team in regularly gathering & updating key statistics to inform programming and decision making
- Consolidate and analyze MEAL results across projects and generate learning for better decision making through regular learning activities
Advocacy & Campaign
- Contribute to effective advocacy for children and collaborate with other departments to implement advocacy initiatives that support the theory of change.
- Contribute to ensuring active participation and role in the movement
Brand and Reputation:
- Contribute to ensuring all project staff are aware and are actively involved in building and maintaining the brand in all project field sites and with all project external stakeholders including partners
Facilitating Transformational Change:
- In line with guidelines provided by ILT, lead in promoting an environment of continuous learning, where staff is encouraged and supported to grow and develop and are willing to be held accountable for their commitments.
Other Support as agreed with line manager
- The post holder may be required to lend support to activities beyond the scope of this job description. This will be discussed and mutually agreed with the line manage
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in social science or a related field (such as international development, program evaluation, research methods, statistics, communication, or other relevant social science )
- More than 4 years working experiences in the NGO with significant experience in knowledge management and learning related activities in development project
- Strong qualitative analytical skills, including experience using analytical software packages such as SPSS, NVivo et
- Experience in conducting research and evaluations in one of Save the Children technical areas (health, education child protection, child poverty and child rights
- Strong understanding of web-based content management technologies, communication channel, and database management systems
- Knowledge of project management cycle and experience in project design and proposal development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian, strong English written and spoken skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 01 May 2022 07:52:09 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: