Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Marketing Technology & Analytics (CRO) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Marketing Technology & Analytics (CRO)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Purpose:
- Develop and integrate technologies & APIs for marketing and analytics to maximize team efficiency and performance for leading e-commerce companies.
- To work together with the Core Technology and Web Development Team for any marketing technology integration.
- Contact point for any marketing technology supports internally and externally with the client (minimum).
- Lead the execution of marketing technology platforms, such as Tag Management platforms, CRM platforms, CRO platforms, etc.
- Ideate, plan, and execute scalable marketing technology solutions for our partners to acquire leads, retain customers, and upsell them into new services
- Develop and integrate technologies & APIs with advertising and analytical platforms to maximize team efficiency and performance for leading e-commerce companies
- Perform data analysis on available data to create better strategies, segmentations, and communications for end consumers
- Analyze high-level and granular campaign performances to pride realistic and viable recommendations for internal parties and clients
- Work project-based with the team to build online marketing tools to improve team efficiency by reducing team workload, solving team pain points, and improving business efficiency
- Assist internal team members on any technical and analytical queries and tasks as well as providing recommendation/consulting service to clients
- Perform data collection & cleaning in order to prepare dashboards & reports as required by the management team
- Keep up with best practices, new tools & technologies to help optimize websites & campaigns
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing and marketing technology
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or IT related.
- Familiar with marketing analytics and marketing technology platform such as Google Analytics, Tag Management Platforms, CRO Platforms, CRM Platforms
- Fluent verbal & written English
- Experience in Restful API or analytical skill is a plus
- Experience with Excel, R, ETL or other data programming or BI tools is a plus
- Eagerness to learn and adopt new tools & technologies as well as share knowledge with others
- A self-starter-ability to work independently, take initiatives, and handle multiple projects
- Ability to overcome difficulties, solve problems, and initiate solutions
- High flexibility and adaptability with openness to change
- Passion in e-commerce, digital marketing, driving performance, and making an impact
aCommerce is an Ecommerce enabler for businesses in ASEAN. We provide holistic end-to-end Ecommerce solutions covering marketing, channel management, call center, fulfillment and logistics in one integrated platform. Founded in 2013 we are currently 1300 employees and continuously hiring to support our business growth.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It’s important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don’t feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don’t want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 04:34:22 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: