Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Marketing Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Marketing Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Requisition ID 34382
Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
Founded in 1972 in Co. Kerry, Ireland, the Kerry Group has annualised sales in excess of €7 Billion and supplies over 18,000 food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. We have established over 150 manufacturing sites, operate in over 30 countries, and employ 25,000 people worldwide.
Kerry has been present in the Asia-Pacific region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. With over 4,500 employees across the Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Kerry has many exciting opportunities at our many Development & Application Centres, Sales Offices and Manufacturing sites. Spread over 18 countries – and growing – Kerry plays a large role in supplying food & beverage solutions to this diverse region.
About the role
Work Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Reporting To: Senior Marketing Manager ID
This person will be responsible for supporting scalable activation and customer engagement initiatives across the sub-region; in line with EUM priorities and plans. Supports key SEA strategic growth customer engagements as well as sustainability led initiatives and activations.
- Assist in delivery of profitable growth and financial performance within EUMs and sub EUMs
- Identify local trends and consumer needs to deliver insightful and impactful strategic recommendations
- Assists in briefing, implementing and analysis of market research projects and results
- Kerry Marketing activities in Indonesia e.g. positioning Kerry as the Taste and Nutrition leader, Advertising, Tradeshows etc.
- Support marketing managers with local campaign roll-outs and promotion activities
- Assist in tailoring content from global and regional teams to be locally relevant
- Lead GBS and local agency briefs for impactful and locally relevant communications
- Management of Indonesia local activation and customer engagement calendars
- Lead execution of Trade Shows in close collaboration with Business Development
- Builds and communicate new wins/ success stories
- Management of Indonesia Marketing budgets & related spend
- Cross functional collaboration with Indonesia Sales, Business Development and R&D teams to drive impactful and successful engagement with key customers.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent with up to 2 years’ experience
- Possess excellent communication skills, is pro-active and results-driven
- Strong capability in applying quantitative and qualitative analysis methodologies, interpreting and presenting findings in a clear, concise manner, including the creation and use of tables, charts, and graphics to summarize results
- Effectively leads initiatives, managing multiple project – deadlines and internal & external stakeholders
- Works collaboratively in a cross functional team environment
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:37:37 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: