Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Manager – Consulting – Finance Transformation di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Manager – Consulting – Finance Transformation
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Line of Service Advisory
Management Level Manager
Job Description & Summary A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
About the Team
PwC Indonesia’s Management Consulting practice provides a combination of business and technology advice from strategy to execution and helps solve our clients’ most complex business challenges.
The Finance capability supports clients in their Finance Transformations to build high-performing finance functions to release time and people from transactional work, freeing them to perform value adding activities whilst maintaining an optimised control environment.
Our focus areas are Finance Vision & Strategy, Finance Transformation and Enterprise Performance Management.
About the Role
You will work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Develop and design strategies, and deliver finance transformation projects which help address our clients’ evolving needs in the finance function along the dimensions of insight, efficiency and effectiveness, and control
- Identify initiatives to help clients transform / improve their finance and operational processes in areas such as Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting, Consolidation, Profitability & Cost Management, Management Reporting
- Support the implementation of relevant technology platforms in the finance function from a functional standpoint such as SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Hyperion, Cognos, and Anaplan
- Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure results
- Develop and design methodology in performance management, costing, and KPI development
- Develop financial modelling to calculate project profitability or feasibility study
You are likely to be a Finance professional with the following key attributes:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline from a reputable University, with strong skills and experience in finance and treasury processes
- Minimum 5- 6 years of relevant experience including Consulting (Finance) background with demonstrated skills in managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams; or otherwise with industry experience in the finance function in a business partner role
- Experience in preparing financial modelling from income statements, balance sheets and cashflow statements
- Able to think independently, and to systematically solve any problems
- Experience with working on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Performance Management, or Treasury platforms / technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of senior executive level engagement
- Preferably have a CPA or CMA, or have passed CFA level 1 and level 2
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? Yes
Job Posting End Date
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:30:01 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: