Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Logistics Manager – Biomass (based in Jakarta) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Logistics Manager – Biomass (based in Jakarta)
Perusahaan: Monroe Consulting
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Logistics Manager – Biomass (based in Jakarta)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational company in biomass project. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15-20 years’ experience in logistics for the job of Logistics Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Director
- Set up the efficient and effective operation of the trucking, import/export handling/administration, purchasing, timely deliveries, proper storage inventory, as well as strict compliance and implementation of the Company’s EHS Programs
- Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
- Manage a team of trucking and shipping staffs to ensure effective and efficient operation in the operation and the facilities within therein
- Manage and oversee trucking and shipping staff on a day-to-day basis including supervising, developing, motivating and guiding in order to achieve assigned goal
- Conduct periodic performance appraisals for the staffs, provide on-time feedback to improve staff performance
- Manage day to day of trucking and shipping activities, this includes the process of unloading, receiving, storing, stock planning, cutting & coiling, delivery
- Lead the initiative of cost reduction exercise of materials purchased and transportation cost.
- Evaluate Supplier performance in the area of price, delivery, service, and coordinate with QHSE for quality to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with external party such as Forwarding agent, Customs, and other Government institutions related to import activities to ensure compliance to all statutory requirements
- Analysed and decide the selection of transportation routes to find best possible service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or logistics or operation discipline from reputable university
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience, preferably in logistic with minimum 10 years experiences in palm oil
- Strong knowledge in trucking and shipping (tug & barge), transportation management, Forklift, Safety & Security, Risk assessment and inventory management
- Vendor performance evaluation
- Strong exposure in ISO Management
- Advanced SAP operational usage is a must
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining external relationships at senior levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with teams and networks and influence outcomes at many levels in an organization
- Excellent project management skills – with ability to identify critical path issues and develop solutions to keep a program on track
- Strong oral and written communication skills are mandatory
- Medium to high level computer skills including spreadsheets, data bases
- Solid leadership skills, mentoring and coaching
- Strong problem-solving ability and effective employee management experience
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 07:38:33 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: