Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Logistic & Procurement Assistant di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Logistic & Procurement Assistant
Perusahaan: Plan International
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Background
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
In view of the above the PIA Logistic & Procurement Assistant will be responsible as key person in managing asset, fleet management, and procurement in PIA. The position will also take appropriate action in order to help Finance & Admin Officer in PIA regarding to payment document preparation.
Dimensions of Role:
She/he will implement the administration process according to OM and country policy. She/he will responsible to maintain Human Resources administration in the PIA, manage internal PIA administrative systems and procedures, coordinate the implementation of audit in the L&P Unit with the staffs and auditor, manage the purchases of goods and services and office supplies and equipment, manage the leases of building for Plan offices in the PIA and manage Asset.
Procure to Pay process
- Support Finance & Admin (FA) Officer PIA in monitoring procurement operation planning (POP) in PIA
- Support staffs in procuring services and goods
- Purchase goods/services (direct purchase) as requested
- Prepare competitive bidding analysis (CBA) to be reviewed by FA Officer PIA
- Ensure goods/service received according to requirement
- Update supplier database
- Support FA Officer PIA in filing payment document
- Prepare travel quarterly report in/outside Indonesia
Asset & Inventory Management
- Register low value asset (LVA) in asset List PIA
- Prepare registration of fixed asset to be sent by Finance & Admin Officer PIA
- Support FA officer PIA in preparing quarterly assets repor
- Organize the annual physical check of assests
- Inventory management (Emergency Response Stocks, if any)
- Register in and out stocks in warehouse
- Update stocks status to PIA Manager and FA Officer PIA
Key End Result 3. Fleet Management
- Become Fleet responsible in PIA and prepare report to PIA Manager
- Ensure all vehicles always have all necessary tax and insurance
- Ensure all vehicles are appropriately branded, maintained and and arrange any repairs, defects, or break downs.
- Support FA Officer PIA in ensuring drivers follow all driver regulations, maintain drivers’ license list.
- Respond to accidents and complete ‘Plan accident report form’.
- Together with FA Officer PIA Investigate accident cause and complete ‘Plan post road traffic accident report form’.
- Ensure all fleet movements are planned, optimized and monitor trips and drivers’ activities.
- Maintain fuel and maintenance data of vehicles in PIA
- Ensure generator in good condition
Key End Result 4. Office Management
- Filing in and out letters
- Manage office supplies: stationaries, papers, cartridges, etc.
- Together with FA officer PIA ensure office building and equipment in good conditions: printers, scanners, LCD, etc.
- Monitor canteen and house cleaning supplies: coffee, tea, sugar, cutleries, water, soap, etc.
- Supervise cleaning service/janitor
- Ensure Janitor responsibility in keeping office clean
- Ensure Janitor check canteen and house cleaning supplies.
Reasons for contact
(high, medium, low)
Procurement, direct purchasing
Finance & Admin Officer PIA
Prepare CBA, good receipt, filing payment documents, warehouse management, fleet management, office management
Coordination in logistic & procurement reporting
Coordination regarding fleet management
Reasons for contact
(high, medium, low)
Maintain good relationship and apply OM in procurement processes
PERFORMANCE INDICATOR * Direct purchasing is implemented in timely manner
- CBA document and goods receipt documents are prepared timely
- Filing of payment documents (online/offline)
- LVA list is updated
- Annual physical asset check is organized timely.
- Warehouse stock is monitored
- Vehicles list and relevant legal documents of vehicles are maintained
- Drivers’ license list is updated.
- Office and canteen supplies are ready to use and according to requirement.
- Generator and pooled vehicles are in good condition
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
Diploma in Administration or related knowledge
- Administration Procurement skills
- Logistics management
- Moderate English
- Preferable friendly with SAP system
- Good time management
- Personal integrity
- Service oriented
- Team work
- Minimum 1 year related experienced, preferably experience in Non-Government Organization
Plan International’s Values in Practice
We are open and accountable
We create a climate of trust inside and outside the organisation by being open, honest and transparent. We hold ourselves and others to account for the decisions we make and for our impact on others, while doing what we say we will do.
We strive for lasting impact
We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We work well together
We succeed by working effectively with others, inside and outside the organisation, including our sponsors and donors. We actively support our colleagues, helping them to achieve their goals. We come together to create and implement solutions in our teams, across Plan International, with children, girls, young people, communities and our partners.
We are inclusive and empowering
We respect all people, appreciate differences and challenge inequality in our programmes and our workplace. We support children, girls and young people to increase their confidence and to change their own lives. We empower our staff to give their best and develop their potential.
Physical Working Environment
Typical office environment in PIA
Level of contact with children
Low interaction with children
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by apply now not later than August 28, 2021
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 05:15:33 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: