Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Legal Counsel di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Legal Counsel
Perusahaan: Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Recognized law degree in Indonesia
- Qualification in the Indonesian Bar is preferred but not mandatory
- Min. 5 years in a law firm, or legal department of a reputable company, or a combination of both
- Legal work experience in a sales-driven organization, logistics or e-commerce
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and verbally in Indonesian and English.
Desired Competency and Skills: * Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, procurement contracts, leases and tender documents
- Constructive and effective business communication
- Critical thinking, Active Listening, Complex problem solving, Judgement and decision making, Persuasion, Active learning
- Implementing processes and policies relating to contract preparation and regulatory compliance
- Experience in litigation or dispute resolution in commercial matters
- Preparation of legal advice and business-centric memorandums
- Legal research on commercial legal, licensing (OSS and BKPM) and corporate matters
- Advise in and manage commercial disputes and litigation matters.
- Reviewing and advising on NDAs and commercial and procurement contracts in accordance with the Group Contracting Policy.
- Prepare and handle general corporate documents and licensing documents.
- Handle and advise on minor disputes with customers and suppliers.
- Handling legal related litigation cases and liaise with external counsel who represent the company in the litigation process (if any).
- Maintain reporting to related Ministry/ies and/or any governmental institution.
- Liaise with and assist the Notary and/or external Legal Counsel.
- Liaise with external counsel on company’s licenses application to Ministry/ies and/or any governmental institution.
- Support compliance implementation and provide training to related departments
- Handle and advise on minor regulatory matters.
- Legal research and advice.
Candidate reports to Indonesia Country Legal Head but is expected to work with business units and under some supervision from the legal managers.
Candidate is expected to work on other legal matters as assigned by the Country Legal Head.
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 00:42:08 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: