Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Legal Counsel di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Legal Counsel
Perusahaan: Black & Veatch
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: We believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an expanded perspective and the ability to find better solutions for our clients.
Company : [[company_obj]]
Req Id : 62462
Job Title : Legal Counsel
Location : IDJAKART2
Business Unit Sector : BSI-BELEG-LRM&GA
Opportunity Type : Staff
Relocation eligible : No
Full time/Part time : Full-Time
Project Only Hire :
Visa Sponsorship Available: [[custVisaSponsorship]]
Functions in a mid-level attorney capacity. Recognizes, defines and resolves problems within assigned area. May have significant case responsibilities. May provide direction and guidance to others. Under minimal supervision, prepares a variety of moderately complex legal deliverables. Performs complex legal research and develops legal recommendations for senior counsel review. Collects, assimilates, and manages data. Performs legal duties following division methodology and quality requirements while adhering to budget and schedule.
- Continues to learn and remains current on division legal guides, standards, systems, and company policies and procedures
- Applies to assigned tasks as appropriate . Conducts reviews of expanded scope contracts involving procurement and construction, in addition to professional services contracts
- Drafts complex legal documents including contract documents, lease agreements, confidentially agreements, and memoranda of understanding/teaming agreements
- Handles negotiations as necessary to ensure the business interests and objectives of the firm are clearly identified, adequately protected, and the risk of loss or liability is minimized . Actively seeks to understand client interests and drivers through normal client contact and through interaction and communication with project leadership . Provides assistance to other attorneys, including occasional handling of Rank 2 matters (between $1M and $10M in dispute)
- Participates in development of litigation and claims strategy for assigned matters . Monitors activities of outside counsel on assigned matters, including responding to discovery and other tasks necessary to implement claim resolution strategy . Facilitates communication between outside counsel and professionals involved in the dispute . Provides periodic reports regarding status of dispute to the supervising attorney, the lead litigation attorney and the General Counsel . Provides periodic updates to relevant insurance carriers . Drafts or reviews pleadings and discovery utilized in litigation and settlement agreements . Facilitates handling of electronically stored information, including the litigation hold process . Attends settlement conferences /
- mediations . Maintains up to date information and understanding of insurance, bonds, letters of credits and prime contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors . Develops and shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes
- May have responsibility in specific area such as HR, tax, federal regulations and claims . Contributes to analysis of significant legal issues on domestic or international projects
- Preferred Skills: . Written Communications . Priority Setting . Negotiating . Learning on the Fly . Listening . Peer Relationships . Comfort Around Higher Management . Timely Decision Making . Basic legal expertise . Basic knowledge of the engineering/construction industry . Basic knowledge of competitors . Basic knowledge of company policies and procedures . Basic knowledge of quality systems . Basic knowledge of risk management techniques (insurance, bonds, contract terms, letters of credit, financial instruments
Law degree required. Licensed to practice law in at least 1 jurisdiction. Typically 3+ years of experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Typical Office Environment
Black & Veatch endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability, please contact the Employee Relations Department at +1-913-359-1622 or via our . This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black & Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged, productive, safe and healthy.
Our comprehensive benefits portfolio is a key component of this commitment and offers an array of health care benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurances along with disability and a robust wellness program.
To support a healthy work-life balance, we offer flexible work schedules, paid vacation and holiday time, sick time, and dependent sick time.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our professionals, including a company-matched 401k plan, adoption reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, vendor discounts, an employment referral program, AD&D insurance, pre-taxed accounts, voluntary legal plan and the B&V Credit Union. Professionals may also be eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
We are proud to be a 100 percent ESOP-owned company. As employee-owners, our professionals are empowered to drive not only their personal growth, but the company’s long-term achievements – and they share in the financial rewards of the success through stock ownership.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click . If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click and .
Notice to External Search Firms: Black & Veatch does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be obligated to pay a placement fee for unsolicited resumes. Black & Veatch Talent Acquisition engages with search firms directly for hiring needs.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 05:07:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: