Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Legal Assistant Manager (Commercial) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Legal Assistant Manager (Commercial)
Perusahaan: Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Ninja Xpress Legal Team wishes to bring on board a commercially-focused mid-to-senior level Legal Counsel to augment the legal team’s capabilities and capacity in relation to closing commercial contracts and advising in complex commercial contract matters. This counsel is expected to be a self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative and communications skills. He or she will be expected to lead, and secure stakeholders’ buy-in at the country and group levels, in relation to how Ninja Xpress handles and closes commercial contracts.
- Candidate’s primary role includes (1) Advising on, negotiating and preparing complex, strategic cross-border and/or high value commercial contracts and and tender submissions; and (2) Ninja Van’s processes and policies relating to efficient preparation, negotiation and close of commercial agreements and tender submissions.
- Candidate reports to Indonesia Country Legal Head but is expected work with country and group units, including Regional Legal Department, on commercial matters in Indonesia.
- Candidate is expected to work on other legal matters as assigned by the Country Legal Head.
- Recognized law degree in Indonesia.
- Qualification in the Indonesian Bar is preferred but not mandatory.
- 5 to 7 years experience in a law firm, or legal department of a reputable Indonesian or foreign company, or a combination of both.
- At least 3 years of experience in the following: (i) advising, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts and collaboration agreements that are complex, high-value and/or cross-border in nature; (ii) advising, negotiating and drafting tender submissions; and (iii) commercial agreement templates and processes
- Experience in handling tender submissions to public authority and major companies is necessary.
- Legal work experience in a sales-driven organization, logistics or e-commerce would make the candidate stand-out.
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and verbally in Indonesian and English.
Desired Competency and Skills:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, procurement contracts, leases and tender documents.
- Track record of effective management of internal stakeholders, including senior management.
- Leadership in designing and implementing processes and policies relating to efficient preparation, negotiation and close of commercial agreements and documents.
- Delivering internal legal-related training.
- Legal research and advice on commercial legal matters, including inter-company transactions and cross-border transactions.
- Advise in and manage commercial disputes and litigation matters.
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:02:52 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: