Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Lead Piping Superintendent di Batam, Kepulauan Riau bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Lead Piping Superintendent
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Pluto Train is the expansion of a second LNG train at the existing Pluto LNG onshore facility. Pluto Train 2 will process Scarborough gas and have an LNG capacity of ~5 million tonnes per annum. As part of the construction of Pluto Train 2, additional domestic gas infrastructure will be installed to increase capacity to ~ 225 Terajoules per day. On 1 January 2022, Woodside issued Full Notice to Proceed (FNTP) to Bechtel (Western Australia) Pty Ltd and Bechtel International, Inc (Bechtel) for the Pluto Train 2 Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) scope of work. Woodside is Australia’s leading natural gas producer, and Bechtel is excited to be working with this key customer to help meet the increasing global demand for LNG as a transitional energy source.
Bechtel is seeking a Lead Piping Superintendent to join the Pluto Train 2 Module Fabrication Team in Batam Island, Indonesia
Assigned to oversee all piping and pipe testing superintendents on the module yard. Will oversee implementation of the pipe installation and testing program and forecast any potential safety, quality or productivity issues and report to the project superintendent. The lead piping superintendent will ensure proper distribution of resources, tools, construction equipment and construction aids and will coordinate with other lead discipline superintendents. Lead piping superintendent will help to close all PTR’s and ensure all areas of the module yard relate common issues.
What you bring
The Piping Superintendent will work with project controls to gain a full understanding of the schedule and cost components that will be utilized for tracking progress and performance in the field. The responsibilities of the Piping Superintendent include the following:
- Implementing the project ES&H program and quality control program.
- Providing leadership and championing the “Zero Accidents” philosophy.
- Coordinating craft safety training and enforcing safe work practices at all times in conjunction with the ES&H staff.
- Planning the craft manpower and interfacing with Industrial Relations for craft recruitment, hiring, and skills training programs.
- Supervising and coordinating the work activities of piping craft and maintaining overall responsibility for piping quality.
- Coordinating the needs of the piping crews for craft personnel, subcontractor support, construction services, construction equipment, tools, and consumables as well as optimizing their utilization.
- Preparing the weekly work plans in conjunction with the area planners.
- Preparing material requisitions for all tools and consumables required to execute the work and coordinating with procurement to obtain materials.
- Ensuring all rigging and lifting activities are done in a safe manner.
- Ensuring current revision documents are utilized for piping installation.
- Interfacing with the field engineering staff to resolve installation conflicts and fabrication errors and to obtain technical assistant for the craft supervisors and work force.
- Working closely with other discipline superintendents and coordinating efforts and activities to meet the overall project requirements.
- Providing input to the quantity tracking application and reporting weekly installed quantities to the responsible field engineer. Maintaining a high level of housekeeping the work area.
- Managing scaffold erection and removal to support piping installation, testing, and inspection activities.
- Coordinating and supporting all piping-related subcontractor work activities.
- Performing employee reviews for subordinate personnel and assisting in their development.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the piping phase of construction operations at the jobsite.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role such as a Lead Discipline Superintendent required.
- Must have experience with construction in the areas of underground and above ground pipe, pipe supports, piping system cleanliness, pressure testing of pipe, and ASME B31.3.
- Must be familiar with the Bechtel Business Ethics handbook and policies.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the Bechtel Environmental, Safety &
- Health (ES&H) Core Processes and Bechtel’s “Zero Accidents” philosophy.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Bechtel’s Standard Work Process Procedures (SWPPs).
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Bechtel Standard Application Program (BSAP) standards and other automation tools which are used on Bechtel projects.
- Must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications in accordance with current BSAP standards.
- Must be familiar with current industry quality standards and applicable code requirements.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the formation and administration of construction subcontracts.
Work includes field inspections and the physical ability to conduct field inspections which require the following activities: extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, working on elevated platforms, working on uneven surfaces and working in small or confined spaces and lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have the ability to walk into and out of the project (enter/egress). Must be able to use appropriate standard issued Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) required for each assigned task (i.e. harness, life vest, lift buckets, etc.)
Bechtel’s commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Lokasi: Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 25 May 2022 07:47:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: