Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Key Account Manager di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Key Account Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Our business is trending. Why not be part of the dream team?
ecommerce has transcended physical and digital channels as brands and retailers continue to invest in digital to grow their business while juggling with data, privacy and logistical challenges. The “e” in “ecommerce” is superfluous.
#aCommerce provides YOU the opportunity to hone your career in the digital & tech sector, with a very exciting position of Key Account Manager in our EmQuartier-based office in Thailand.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be the key contact point for end-to-end process and services including, internal & external function. Internal function includes channel operation, Marketing, operation, customer service, and technology functions to manage #aCommerce service to brand and improve the customer experience. In addition, you will also be developing and managing relationships with marketplaces and new channels to drive client’s sales coverage and growth.
In order to qualify to this role, you should have experience on financial, business development and account management. The desired candidate should be a fast learner, with strong interpersonal skills, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Specifically, this role will be doing:
- Manage overall account profitability via P&L management
- Ensure all clients and channels are successfully on-boarded on time and deliver KPI on track
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client and channels
- Customer budget management and P&L execution including reimbursement to deliver agreed GMV, Take Rate, and Profit
- Ensure optimal product presentation and visibility on online channels
- Lead all initiatives Across different services
- Coordinate with internal cross function and external parties
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Account planning (sales and promotions)
- Responsible for client relationship and retain client satisfaction
- Serve as the “face of aCommerce” and primary point of contact for client executives and key stakeholders at each assigned account
- Work as a consultant to clients on how to increase online sales through merchandising, promotion planning and onsite marketing activities
- Manage fast-growing ecommerce sales of large brand owners through their own web store or other online channels and initiative channel
- Ensure that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
- Ensure operational performance on all areas
- Identify and anticipate additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients
- Manage inventory including forecast, ordering and DOH controlling
- Works with other departments e.g. warehouse, call center, web dev etc., to ensure that everything is ready for go-live.
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally
- Proactively work for the achievement of short and long-term business objectives meet sales goal
- Responsible for business growth in market
- Assure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals, targets and activities in assigned business by identifying potential opportunities and growing existing business including monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned business
- Strategically report market intelligence to Business Manager in a correct and timely manner
- Contract Management by helping translate the outlined solution into a high level initial statement of work (SOW) and helps secure the client’s agreement in sales meetings with the prospect or client (system & integration options, cost model, forecast value, activity planning, requirements definition, etc.)
- Working closely with solution design and business development to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability
- Scope of Work (SOW) & Trade Agreement management for existing accounts and input industry insight to SD for new customers.
In order to succeed in this role, we are looking for an individual with the following skill sets and
- With very strong commercial & client-facing skills and can converse effectively both in Bahasa and English
- With advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. Min. Pivot Table, VLookup, etc.) and has a good knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Has a minimum two (2) years of working experience in an ecommerce company, internet start-up or in an international brand (e.g. Electronic Company, FMCG, retailer or consulting industries)
- Previous experience in trade marketing, brand management, merchandising is a plus
Soft Skills and Other details
- With ability to develop and strategise account plan
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
- Proactive and a problem solver
- Is Analytical and has a data-driven mindset
- Has a high interpersonal
- Ability to lead projects relating with responsible account and category
- Ability to mentor junior key account manager
- Ability to share knowledge
- Strong team player
BEING PART OF THE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAM
If your next challenge is to be an expert and key player in the ecommerce industry. Joining our Key Account Management team is gonna be your next right decision to make. We’re a bunch of fun-loving individuals who love to take on challenging tasks. By joining our team, you will be responsible for our client’s online growth.
Essentially, the main factor that drives this team is aCommerce’s DNA or core values and culture. We incorporate our company’s DNA into everything we do. Additionally, you will be working with and learning from teammates who are flexible, adaptable and share positive energy with each other. Come and join us if this journey sounds interesting to you!
What’s in it for YOU?
An opportunity to work with one of the largest ecommerce Enablers in Southeast Asia with a multicultural environment that will offer you challenges to develop your career and professional skills. #aCommerce provides a variety of unique perks-and they’re available to you whenever you need them. From solid healthcare services, work from home options, comfortable workspace, flexible leave (since it’s important to enjoy quality time off), flexible work hours and attractive work locations [EmQuartier for our Thailand office]!
#aCommerce believes in investing in YOU which is why you will be given the opportunity to explore the world of technology and innovation in ecommerce. Work alongside experts who will enhance and recognize your professional knowledge to the highest potential!
YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
At #aCommerce, we provide you with more than just a job. Our business help large multinational brands (L’Oréal, Samsung, Adidas and Johnson & Johnson to name a few) with their ecommerce revolution and being in the thick of it will transform your growth to wherever you and your career want to be! Being part of the #aTeam means:
- You are valued. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the region.
- Being trusted. Once a month, you have the benefit to work remotely and choose your own workspace.
- Being celebrated! May that be a small win or a major milestone in your career, you have a family here who will support and celebrate every step of the way of your aCommerce journey.
- Comfortable at work. We provide you with a laptop, a cozy working space and smart casual dress code! Just come in as you are and bring your passion, commitment and “can do” attitude at work. There’s a lot of things that you can look forward to if you join us today and we leave it up to you to discover what’s in store for you.
- Getting to equal when it comes to being a gender-balanced organization is something we celebrate! We are proud of our gender ratio.
- We have more than 20+ nationalities who are working hard to take aCommerce ahead everyday.
aCommerce is the largest brand ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oréal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 700 staff across offices and fulfillment centers in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Everyone in aCommerce lives by a set of core values that we call our DNA. These core values serve as the guide in how we work towards our common goals and targets.
Customers above all: The customer is at the heart of everything we do. Their success is our success.
- Lead by example: Earn respect through hard work and perseverance, not seniority.
- Solve problems: A “can do” attitude solves a multitude of problems.
- Lean on your teammates: Replace “I” with “we”. Collaboration will take you a long way.
- Keep it real: Our diversity makes us strong, we treat each other equally and respectfully.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:29:12 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: