Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Junior Solid Waste Advisor – Clean Cities Blue Ocean di Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Junior Solid Waste Advisor – Clean Cities Blue Ocean
Perusahaan: Tetra Tech
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The USAID-funded Clean Cities Blue Ocean project in the USA, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development ( ) is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Junior CD&G Advisor. This position will be located in Makassar, Indonesia.
The CCBO activity is a five-year initiative of USAID which will serve as USAID’s flagship program to target ocean plastics directly at their source in cities and towns. The project works to prevent ocean plastic pollution by building capacity and commitment for Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling (3Rs) and solid waste management (SWM) in urban and peri-urban settings, particularly in riverine and coastal areas. CCBO works with multiple USAID missions on country-specific implementation of national and local activities, and with USAID/Washington on global-level activities.
CCBO has selected three engagement sites in Indonesia to implement, test, and scale solutions over the life of the program: Kota Ambon, Kota Semarang, and Kota Makassar. Sites were selected based on CCBO selection criteria and with consideration of priority areas for the national government of Indonesia and the USAID/Indonesia Mission. Across its sites, CCBO aims to learn from and expand upon the success of proven initiatives by local government and non-governmental organizations. In Makassar City, CCBO will need assistance in achieving the CCBO Objectives and ensuring the Environment Office and other relevant local agencies are properly advised in their daily work specifically on the selected TPS3R and its associated waste banks. Therefore, a local consultant for this matter will be needed.
The objective of this assignment is to provide SWM technical assistance for Makassar Local Government and grantee to help implement CCBO activities in Makassar City.
- Support and advice the Makassar City government through the establishment of a pilot site in Makassar City that showcases the cooperation of relevant local agencies (Environmental Office, Sub District Office, Urban Village Office, Health Office, Public Works and Housing Office, Transportation Office, Regional Development Agency, etc) in achieving good 3R practice and SWM implementation;
- Help grantees in Makassar City in achieving their CCBO target:
- Obtain Solid Waste Management Service Cost Data from Relevant Local Agencies (Environmental Office, Sub District Office, Urban Village Office, Health Office, Public Works and Housing Office, Transportation Office, Regional Development Agency, etc) in Makassar City
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 5 years’ SWM experience in Makassar City
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable being self-directed and working independently and/or as part of a team;
- Ability to understand and interpret waste-related legislation and governance in Indonesia;
- Experience developing and implementing SWM and 3R project and action plans at local governments and community levels;
- Experience working with SWM actors in Makassar City
- A resident of Makassar City
Lokasi: Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:04:38 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: