Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja ITAPD – Programmer – .NET di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: ITAPD – Programmer – .NET
Perusahaan: PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- Assess, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computer using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Perform unit test for the developed program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education backgroundpreferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess software as well as database programming skill
- Possess knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment and database (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in .Net (C#/VB)
- Have experience in developing micro services architecture will be valuable
- Familiar in designing and working with 3 Tier Architectures
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable
Associate / Supervisor IT and Software Banking / Mortgage 10 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks – Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo – were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector.We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri’s penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia.“Bank Mandiri continues to realize its commitment to human resource development through the company’s work culture program, especially in this new normal era. As a result, this consistency encouraged HR Asia to win Bank Mandiri to become one of the Best Companies to Work For in 2020,” -HR Asia 2020-Bank Mandiri awarded by Digital Marketing & Human Capital Awards 2020 for category The Best Overall for Corporate in Human Capital 2020 (Wholesale Banking Segment) and The Best Chief Human Capital Officer 2020 (Wholesale Banking Segment).
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:56:49 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: