Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja ITAPD – Programmer – Mobile Apps Android di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: ITAPD – Programmer – Mobile Apps Android
Perusahaan: PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- Assess, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Apply technical excellency (such as : clean code, design pattern, etc.) to produce maintainable and easy to extend code
- Learn and share new method/technology/tools as continous improvement, to ensure your team’s job will getting better in the future
- Responsible for the creation of software operations and support related documentation.
- Research and develop process improvements in dedication to continuous improvement
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess strong mobile apps programming skill (Java, Kotlin)
- Solid understanding of Android/Google design principle, pattern, and best practice
- Solid knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Possess strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Able to design and implement of Design Pattern
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment and database (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Understand SOA/Web Service Restful architecture and how to interact with API server
- Have experience in developing published mobile app
- Have experience in designing UI/UX
- Have ability on utilizing Android Studio/Eclipse
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT
- Have experience with offline storage, multithreading, memory management, caching mechanism and performance tuning
- Knowledge of cloud messaging and push notification
- Familiar with back-end programming and database
- Plus if you familiar with extreme programming (TDD / CI / CD / Pair Programming)
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable
Associate / Supervisor IT and Software Banking / Mortgage 10 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks – Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo – were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector.We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri’s penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia.“Bank Mandiri continues to realize its commitment to human resource development through the company’s work culture program, especially in this new normal era. As a result, this consistency encouraged HR Asia to win Bank Mandiri to become one of the Best Companies to Work For in 2020,” -HR Asia 2020-Bank Mandiri awarded by Digital Marketing & Human Capital Awards 2020 for category The Best Overall for Corporate in Human Capital 2020 (Wholesale Banking Segment) and The Best Chief Human Capital Officer 2020 (Wholesale Banking Segment).
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:36:05 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: