Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja IT Service Desk Analyst (L1) di Cirebon, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: IT Service Desk Analyst (L1)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone should have access to Entertainment and Education?
At Migo, we are creating a movement to change the status quo to enable our consumers in emerging markets to watch entertainment and education videos offline – anytime, anywhere without buffering. We are creating a content distribution network (CDN) that is 100x cheaper to deploy than existing telco infrastructure resulting in ultra-low-cost for data. This allows us to bring joy to customers and build an innovative digital gateway through a smartphone to transform the digital lives of 3 billion rising consumers for the modern internet experiences with consumption of data at an affordable price.
As part of the Operational System Support (OSS) Team, the Service Desk Analyst serves as the go-to person for all IT-related concerns of Migo Cirebon, to ensure work efficiency across the entire Cirebon Service Center. This role involves a close working relationship with the Service Delivery Lead and is primarily responsible for day-to-day computer-related concerns and maintenance of Migo tools.
Moreover, the Service Desk Analyst is also a key contributor in Migo Culture which enabling productivity of all Imagineers in Indonesia.
- Provide assistance to company employees (Imagineers) and clients with technology-related issues:
- Understanding the issue and its cause;
- Troubleshoot, solving the problem; and
- Explaining the problem to the staff member and affected employee.
- Respond to queries and support either in person, via remote and other forms of communication.
- Troubleshooting systems and applications:
- Running diagnostics on malfunctioning hardware or software; and finding solutions for any issue and implementing it.
- Installing and configuring services to be used by the company, such as hardware, operative systems, and programs or applications.
- Setting up profiles, emails, and issuing access passes for new employees and assisting in all password-related issues.
- Perform regular maintenance to existing hardware and computer systems.
- Help manages IT assets by keeping track of inventory and ensures proper usage by employees
- Replacing damaged or malfunctioning parts on hardware and other peripherals when necessary:
- Deals with support tickets assigned by the team lead and reached out by concerned employee.
- Provides out of hours support during emergencies.
- Has 2-3 years of experience in IT, service desk, or other related fields
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma course in IT, or any relevant field
- Proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Highly adaptable to applications used by different employees across the organization
- Strong research and logical skills for troubleshooting
- Strong ability to explain technical terms and complex processes into succinct step-by-step instructions to fellow employees
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; with demonstrated ability to deliver quality results
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We work hard & play hard! We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
Lokasi: Cirebon, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 04:35:55 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: