Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja IT Analyst for Finance di Tangerang, Banten bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: IT Analyst for Finance
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: IT Analyst is responsible to assist IT BP – Manager for interaction with business user to find and deliver IT solutions within the scope of the existing IT policy and framework. IT Analyst helps in ensuring the information required by the business function (e.g. Finance) is available at the right place, at the right time, at the right cost to the right audience with the appropriate technology.
- Together with IT Business Partner – Manager maintain communication with the business regarding business process improvement initiatives.
- Assisting IT Business Partner – Manager to Identify and respond to opportunities for providing IT products and services that will help business team achieve its business objectives.
- Assisting IT Business Partner – Manager to carry out business impact assessment of improvement or new implementation projects, to determine how changes from the current to the future processes and structures will affect business ways of working.
- Working closely with Country Process Leads and Global IT in assessing business requirements.
- Maintains technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analyzed, modelled, and classified according to technical feasibility and performance.
- Assisting IT Business Partner – Manager to assess the risks, costs, and potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
Solution Delivery, Support, and Compliance
- Assist IT Business Partner – Manager to deliver projects from IT side as per agreed requirement and timeline, and ensure proper documentations are in place.
- Lead testing activity by coordinating End Users, Global IT, and Supplier to ensure testing is completed as per agreed timeline.
- Assist IT BP Manager to run process workshops, conduct discussion with business users and user trainings to support establishment of user champions in each function.
- Assist IT BP Manager during post implementation review where benefits are being delivered and measured.
- Assist IT BP Manager to define and agree Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the business
- Ensure solution delivery from Global Team comply with the agreed SLA, escalation to higher level when needed.
- Analyze issues occurs post implementation, identify and propose improvement plan to avoid repetitive issues.
- Reviewing and revising application performance criteria to match changing business demands.
- Assist IT BP Manager to ensure full compliance to IT Frameworks and information security standard for all projects being managed
Essential: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other related fields from Top Universities. Degree from related fields (Engineering, Mathematics, etc.) is also acceptable given a proven IT Skill or working experience related to IT
Experienced (min. 3 year) in IT related projects from previous working experience, good in project management/handling multiple projects
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Lokasi: Tangerang, Banten
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 07:59:46 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: