Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Inventory Admin di Cirebon, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Inventory Admin
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone should have access to Entertainment and Education?
At Migo, we are creating a movement to change the status quo to enable our consumers in emerging markets to watch entertainment and education videos offline – anytime, anywhere without buffering. We are creating a content distribution network (CDN) that is 100x cheaper to deploy than existing telco infrastructure resulting in ultra-low-cost for data. This allows us to bring joy to customers and build an innovative digital gateway through a smartphone to transform the digital lives of 3 billion rising consumers for the modern internet experiences with consumption of data at an affordable price.
The Inventory Helper responsible for supporting inventory movement both internally and externally. He is expected to maximize his integrity, knowledge and skills in supporting inventory flow to and from
production line, inventory housekeeping (5S), and in supporting key projects and initiatives across the organization. This role will be contributory to the operational excellence of Service Center.
- Execute daily inventory housekeeping (5S)
- Execute inventory inbound and inventory checking from suppliers
- Execute inventory outbound to external department
- Facilitate inventory transfer to production line (for components) and from production line (for WIP, Finished Goods, and Production Waste)
- Conduct inventory daily cycle count
- Conduct general errand to support SC operations, purchasing activities and documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide technical support in the execution of various projects and initiatives, as delegated by the Service Center Manager.
- Ensure all records tracking are up-to-date, regularly prepare inventory reports and document stock issues and items for disposal
- Accomplished senior high school degree or technical-vocational course with at least one (1) year of practical experience
- At least 3 years experience in the inventory function handling inventory and asset monitoring
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and process-focused
- Proactive problem-solving and troubleshooting mindset
- Capable of communicating with stakeholders of different backgrounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and familiar with data entry systems
- Having experience in ERP System is a plus
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We work hard & play hard! We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
Lokasi: Cirebon, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 00:17:43 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: