Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Internship – Human Capital (Transformation & Employer Branding) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Internship – Human Capital (Transformation & Employer Branding)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Line of Service Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism HR Function
Management Level Intern/Trainee
Job Description & Summary A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Projects and Change Management team helps PwC deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. We drive, develop, and communicate plans that enables our people to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour focusing on critical things that drive successful results.
As Human Capital (Transformation & Employer Branding) intern, you are expected to assist:
- Corporate communication : Supporting the team in developing creative communication strategy and tools for campaigning several projects in HC Transformation
- Wellness: Support the day to day activities in the Wellness area (i.e. liaise and coordinate with a vendor to arrange the contract and payment, prepare monthly reporting for in-house counselling usage, create proposal for wellness seminar/events and liaise with related vendor.)
- Culture Projects: Manage culture projects at the firm wide level, in collaboration with other HC pillars / committee (i.e. work with team in handling various culture project, manage project timeline and resources as required and lead (as necessary) certain part of the project)
- Employer Branding: Develop campaigns and events to ensure an attractive employer brand strategy and initiatives (Event, Culture Engagement, Social Media Initiatives.)
- HC day to day: Manage and update HC Transformation report
- Last semester or fresh graduate Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Design background.
- Client service oriented, self motivated, detail oriented.
- Able to work independently as well as in team.
- Strong project management skill.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office 2007 of Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Familiar with social media tools, designing tools (proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc is a plus).
- Create engaging multimedia content through the use of graphics, designing compositions, layouts, illustrations, and/or animation.
- Have a previous portfolio in design.
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree – Psychology, Bachelor Degree – Public Policy Analysis
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements 0%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 20 May 2022 07:13:43 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: