Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Internal Audit Specialist di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Internal Audit Specialist
- Assist the Manager, Internal Audit Services in developing and executing the AWDA’s audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits
- Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Provide value-added advice and support to business partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained
- Supports the Manager, Internal Audit in the development and implementation of the evolving IA methodology for AWDA
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interests of Members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively
- Perform consulting services for management through participation in projects designed to introduce new and/or changing processes, products or facilities. Provide value added recommendations to mitigate both project and end state risks
- Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners
- Conducts investigations of suspected internal fraud
- Provide consultative support to departments with regard to the adequate design and execution of risk management processes
- Conduct testing to assist AWDA’s External auditors with the annual financial reporting audit
- Assist the Manager to Evaluating and ensuring the level of the internal audit capability model & achieving milestones in carrying out its role as a strategic partner for management to ensure the effectiveness of GCG, risk management and the adequacy of internal control
- Standardization of systems and methodologies for the Internal Audit Function.
- Coordinate the preparation of internal audit reports addressed to management, the Audit Committee, holding companies, regulators, and other parties, as well as follow up on the results of reviews/assessments conducted by external parties.
- Assist the Manager, prepare an annual audit plan for all functions based on direction from management, risk-based analysis and audit cycle, and ensure adequate coverage of the audit entity that is the audit scope.
- The implementation of the quality assurance review conducted by internal audit has implemented a systematic approach based on the principle of professional prudence.
- Perform data analysis in carrying out assurance & advisory review activities
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, accounting, computer science or similar.
2. At least 1 year of working experience as an Internal Audit.
3. Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards.
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice Accounting and Finance Financial Services 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 23:29:09 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: