Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Instrumentation/Electronic Systems Estimator di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Instrumentation/Electronic Systems Estimator
Perusahaan: PT ODG Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Persyaratan
1. Minimum graduated from Diploma or Associate Degree/ equivalent of Electric.
2. Minimum 5-year experience as Estimator in related field, preferably also have experience working on project site.
3. Moderate computer literacy, especially MS Office – Excel and word processing program, database programs, the internet, and preferably project management program.
4. Able to read, understand, and analyse the drawing/design and particularly specification and scope of work documents provided from the client inquiry – usually in the English language.
5. Good communication and negotiation skills to build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
6. Any specified certificate needed in the job specialization, as required by the job’s demand and/or compliance to local laws and regulations
1. Calculate project materials and equipment required based on the tender documents (layout drawing, scope of work, brand list and specification, instrument data sheet, hook up drawing).
2. Compile RFI (Request for Information) for unclear items that have been evaluated or revised and if there is any inconsistencies between the documents – normally in English,
3. Conduct site inspection for tender understanding and identification of activities and risk that may or may not be shown in tender documents, if needed.
4. Clarify to the client regarding tender documents shortfalls if there is incomplete/ unclear information.
5. Compile RFQ (Request for Quotation) documents and send to vendors and suppliers for material and equipment pricing and follow up calls and correspondences as required for price and delivery clarity.
2. Calculate and estimate probable cost of materials and equipment needed based on analysed price unit from various references, such as but not limited to price quotation from vendor or suppliers, market survey, or referring to previous projects tendered of similar nature for cost comparison.
3. Analyse the suitability of technical specifications of the offer given by the supplier, compared to the specifications of the client.
4. Assemble bid-files including all development information that was utilized in preparation of the estimates, including but not limited to pricing sheet, bill of quantity, technical clarification, table of responsibilities, preliminary schedule, manning charts and tender summary sheet.
5. Acts as a resource to project management to clarify any issues regarding materials and equipment (in terms of cost and specifications) during the tender process, award/start-up phase, execution time, and to provide support with cost information and develop cost estimates for changes in the work during different construction phases should they occur.
6. Undertake basic design activities to support any additional requirements that may be needed.
7. Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Estimating Manager and/or management within known skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
Disclaimer: melamar pekerjaan di Karir.com tidak dipungut biaya
PT ODG Indonesia can trace its origins back to O’Donnell Grifiin which has over 100 years of experience as an electrical contractor in Australia and New Zaeland. Following the acquistion of O’Donnel Grifiin and Wormald byTyco International in late 1990, we became part of the multinational conglomerate and were renamed PT ODG Wormaid Indonesia in 1994, focusing on our core businnes of electrical, mechanical and fire servies
Perkiraan Gaji: 10000000 – 12000000 per month
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:26:33 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: