Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja INOVASI Phase 2 – Programmer (Consultant) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: INOVASI Phase 2 – Programmer (Consultant)
Perusahaan: The Palladium Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: INOVASI Phase 2 – Programmer (Consultant)
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at [email protected]
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Project Overview and Role:
The Innovation for Indonesia’s School Children (INOVASI) Program is a partnership between the Governments of Australia (GoA) and Indonesia (GoI). INOVASI includes Indonesia’s Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC), Ministry of Religious Affairs (MoRA), the National Development Planning Ministry (Bappenas), and sub-national partners in the provinces of West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, North Kalimantan and East Java. The Program seeks to identify and support changes to education practice, systems and policy which demonstrably accelerate improved student learning outcomes. INOVASI is managed by Palladium on behalf of The Government of Australia (GOA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), and formally started on 18 January 2016.
The eight-year program (2016-2023) supports selected government partners (sub-national and national) to identify and understand systemic problems impacting on teaching and learning outcomes in Indonesia and to develop and implement local solutions. The program has three focal areas for investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all. Improved student learning outcomes in basic education provide the foundation for a more skilled Indonesian workforce that will drive economic growth and stability.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
INOVASI is now looking for programmer to support program and application development for multistage adaptive testing system (MSAT). In general, activities carried out in development of MSAT cover:
- Development and review of MSAT design
- Identify system strengths and weaknesses
- Testing system reliability
- Simulation of large scale simultaneous multi-user application
- Optimize system
Purpose of the Position
The Programmer will conduct duties and obligation related to system and application development of multi stage adaptive testing (MSAT), within period assigned.
Working with children
Will the consultant work directly with children? ☒ Yes ☐ No
With direction from INOVASI System & Policy Specialist, the Programmer will conduct the following tasks: * Together with the System Security/ Performance Testing Consultant, conduct reliability testing towards cloud-based assessment system to cover large scale assessment request of whole school/ all students.
- Reliability testing conducted with among others, through load simulation of the system
- Conduct cloud-based application development to conduct assessment based on reliability test, conduct system optimization.
- This optimization includes system architecture and dataset, and application topology.
- In addition, a system improvement is expected so that it is more user friendly, either from interface aspect, application usage or load to information technology equipments that the users have.
- During assignment, the Programmer will collaborate with MSAT result analysis team, and consider the needs of and feedbacks from the analysis team in conducting system optimization.
- Document the whole testing process, any system change and optimization, as well as providing this documentation for quality assurance.
- Work on new emerging priorities during period of assignment, if the work is rationally possible to be implemented within the workdays assigned and within the consultant’s expertise.
The Programmer will provide all work outputs (either presentation in the form of narration and power point slides, conceptual document/ concept notes, framework, rubric, policy document, or technical recommendation brief) as per the agreement between the Consultant and INOVASI.
Qualifications and Experience
The Programmer will have the qualifications and experience as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in information system, cloud-based software/ application development, or other relevant subject.
- Certified in relevant subject(s) is preferred, but not a must.
- Experienced in developing cloud-based application or program related to employee assessment or selection/ recruitment is preferred, but not a must.
- Experienced in internet/cloud-based large scale software/ application development. The work experience maybe in the form of design, development of database structure, application programming (cloud-based, web-based, client/server), application testing, and/or optimization of application.
- Capable of documenting work processes in detail.
- Have good interpersonal communication skills and excellent verbal and written Bahasa Indonesia, as well as capable of developing and maintaining positive work relations with various senior-level stakeholders.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
Palladium embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we welcome applications from all, including from female applicants and people with disability. We aim to provide a work environment which is inclusive, supportive and safe for all of our employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. A copy of Palladium’s Child Protection Guidelines is available on our website: thepalladiumgroup.com/policies
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. All applications should be submitted through the Palladium website. Should you experience any issues lodging an application online please contact [email protected] stating the position in the subject line.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:25:42 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: