Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Indonesia: Strategic Investment Advisor to BPDLH on Revolving Fund (extended) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Indonesia: Strategic Investment Advisor to BPDLH on Revolving Fund (extended)
Perusahaan: Global Green Growth Institute
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: DELIVERABLES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
The Consultant is required to submit countersigned Coversheet Form in which the Work Completion section was signed by the service requestor as the deliverable of each service.
The following are the deliverables of the Consultant, to be fixed upon signing of the contract:
Workplan, timeline, and methodology used to achieve the project result
20th May 2022
Report on review of FDB-DR phase 1 administration and operations, and provide overall strategic analysis on FDB-DR (per the tasks above)
13th June 2022
Report on a strategic business plan or a feasibility study for FDB-DR (as per the tasks mentioned above)
13th July 2022
Final report on the strategy, work plan, and operational recommendations for FDB-DR
13th August 2022
The Consultant may also be required to produce additional output(s) as deemed reasonably necessary by GGGI, such as presentation materials (PPTs).
GGGI will enter into a contract for the delivery of the work set out in the Terms of Reference.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- At least a Master’s degree in environmental economics, business, forestry management, environmental science, or other relevant field
- Work experience/background with a minimum of 5 years in the financing sector/credit distribution of financial institution (bank or non-bank)
- Experience in credit analysis and risk analysis in financial distribution.
- Strong knowledge/background of technical issues relating to forestry, climate change, restoration, and conservation will be highly favorable.
- Familiarity with green growth and green investment issues and strategic implementation in Indonesia
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with the Indonesian government system and key stakeholders in the forestry and land use sub-sectors, private sector and markets will be highly favorable.
- Experience in consensus-building between different government departments via workshops and roundtables in Indonesia will be an advantage.
- Must be able to analyze/review/translate professional documentation (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- The candidates must have superior English-speaking skills.
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must meet the minimum qualification listed below. Consideration and selection will be based on a panel evaluation of the evaluation criteria factor below. Please note that only shortlisted/finalist applicants will be interviewed or contacted. GGGI does not pay for any expenses associated with the interviews unless expenses are pre-authorized. Reference check will be conducted on those candidates selected for an interview. The applicant’s references must be able to provide substantive information about his/her past performance and abilities.
Interview and writing exercise may be requested. Applicants are required to prepare a brief narrative demonstrating how prior experience and/or education and training address selection criteria factors listed below: * Professional Competency (20 points): At least a master’s degree in environmental economics, business, forestry management, environmental science, or relevant field.
- Technical knowledge and experience (30 points): Work experience/background with a minimum of 5 years in financing sector/credit distribution of financial institution (bank or non-bank); experience in credit analysis and risk analysis in financial distribution; strong knowledge/background of technical issues relating to forestry, climate change, restoration, and conservation will be highly favorable; Familiarity with green growth and green investment issues and strategic implementation in Indonesia
- Communication (30 points): Fluency in oral and written English and Indonesian is required. This means an ability to participate in professional meetings in English.
- Individual Competency (20 points): Demonstrated understanding of and experience with the Indonesian government system and key stakeholders in the forestry and land use sub-sectors, private sector, and markets will be highly favorable. S/he must have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, GIS applications, and other online services individual). S/he must be able to work well with the team, demonstrating strong personal skills and good judgment to meet all organization objectives.
Maximum Points Available: 100
At GGGI’s discretion, reference checks and interviews may be conducted as part of the evaluation process.
Applicants must also include in their application package as follows: * A cover letter of no more than 3 pages that demonstrates how the candidate’s qualifications meet the work requirements.
- A curriculum vitae which, at a minimum, describes education, latest experience, and career achievements.
- Names, current and accurate contract numbers (email and phone) of three professional references that know the applicant’s abilities to perform the duties outlined in the solicitation.
All the above information must be included in the application package for the package to be considered complete
Interest candidates should send the above information directly in the link
All application submitted by GGGI website. Application submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Application, Cover Letter, and CV must be sent in English. A consortium, or a firm may not be engaged for the individual consultant assignment.
Value Added Tax clarification
Individual consultant without Indonesian tax ID: In accordance with Directorate General Taxation number SE-145/PJ/2010 VAT is applicable on foreign services rendered by international entities not registered in Indonesia are subject to 10% VAT.
Withholding tax on foreign services rendered/withholding tax Art 26
Payments of royalties, interest, and service fees by the resident taxpayer to a non-resident taxpayer are subject to 20% withholding tax Art 26. However, if the payment is made to a resident of a country with which Indonesia has signed a tax treaty, the withholding (WHT) may be reduced or exempted. The non-resident taxpayer should get the DGT1 form certified by their country of the residence tax authority to be exempted from WHT. Please visit the following sites to download the DGT1 form. (http://www.pajak.go.id/content/formulir/10198/form-dgt-1)
Withholding tax on local purchase of goods and services
Payments of certain types of income paid to resident taxpayers are subject to withholding Art 23 at a rate of 15% (for dividend, interest, royalties) and 2% (rental of assets, other than land and building [which is subject to final tax Art 4(2)] and services such as technical, management, consulting services, etc).
Child protection – GGGI is committed to child protection, irrespective of whether any specific area of work involves direct contact with children. GGGI’s Child Protection Policy is written in accordance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 13 May 2022 03:45:00 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: