Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja (Indonesia) Head of Operations di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: (Indonesia) Head of Operations
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Responsibilities / Introduction
The Head of Operations role’s main responsibility is to ensure that the credit transaction processing and collections functions of the business are both professionally and efficiently run to support the fast and dynamic growth of the business without any compromise.
Specifically, the Head of Operations will be tasked with designing and executing credit and collections related policies, mentoring, and supervising the credit and collections team members, and serve as one of the key external facing representatives for related matters.
This is a very hands-on and dynamic role perfect for people who enjoy applying strategic and analytic thinking and getting real world results. This role will either report to the Chief Operating Officer or to the Managing Director.
- Design and execute Credit related policies and SOPs
- Ensure that the Credit function is executing onboarding and transactions according to SOP turnaround times with zero mistakes and compromises
- Identify and escalate transaction bottlenecks and make recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Coordinate with other Business and Operations divisions
- Manage external parties such as Notaries
- Design and execute Collection related policies and SOPs
- Ensure that the Collections function is executing collections activities according to SOP turnaround times with zero mistakes and compromises
- Make interventions and propose solutions on potential and existing delays
- Act as the senior representative for escalation cases with Borrower PICs and also lending partners
- Manage external parties such as legal counsel, external collector agencies
- Manage collection performance report
- Ensure regulatory and license compliance including monthly report, yearly report and any other ad-hoc report as requested
- Manage retail lender kyc and engagement process
- Manager external parties relationship related to loan management process and other product as requested by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field such as finance / business/ accounting / management.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 5+ years in a supervisory / managerial position supervising a multi-function and team larger than 10 persons
- Minimum 8 years experience either in a financial institution’s Collections or Credit department
- Must have demonstratable track record in NPL mitigation and recovery
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skill with debtors
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 06:36:18 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: