Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja HR Manager di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: HR Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Hi thanks for looking at this Workmate JD. Since we might be working together, I wanted to write a cover letter to YOU.
I’m Rian. I’m the Managing Director of Workmate Indonesia and hiring manager for this position.
I wanted to take a different approach to JDs to give you a candid and hopefully better understanding of who Workmate is and what being a part of the team at Workmate is all about. You should probably read the whole thing if you’re serious about applying.
A little about me since you and I will work together:
Coming in from a technical background, majoring in Computer Science, I found myself able to communicate any IT related stuff that are technically complex in a much more humanized term for the broader people to easily understand and relate to. This has brought me into sales/commercial roles and really shine in B2B Enterprise Software/Hardware selling and I was fortunate enough to learn from top companies such as Oracle & Facebook, before building up enough courage to enter the startup world as co-founder of 3Dolphins.ai, an Omni-Channel Customer Service platform leveraging AI for automated chatbot conversational customer service and transaction.
Aside from work, my other obsession is cross country biking. If I am not at home with my 2 kids, you can probably spot me finding new terrains to conquer in the hills of Sentul with my bike crew. It’s amazing how going back to nature can take you back to think about what really matters, which is creating a positive impact and contribution to the society we live in.
That is where Workmate comes in. After hearing about Workmate from Mat & Peter and how the business was impacting the lives of 1000’s of blue collar workers, I decided I wanted to be a part of making that work.
This is why we’re building Workmate; to organise the informal workforce by connecting people to more opportunities, increasing their income, social protections, and ultimately their quality of life. Our matching and grading system delivers a ready-made high performing workforce for our clients to plug into their team.
You can check out my LinkedIn profile here:
That’s enough about me. Let’s talk about who YOU are.
Who you are and whom we’re seeking: * You have a passion for people: You’ve been super successful at recruitment and you have the desire to branch into a full stack people operations professional.
- You treasure the company’s culture: You care about how a company operates and shapes its people as much as how much $$$ the company makes.
- You are a magnet for great talent. You have a network of talented individuals from a wide range of startups in the country, ranging from sales, tech & product specialists to executive levels, that you can potentially approach to join our team.
- You want to build a repeatable engine: People management isn’t a skill, it is a process. You have a blend of people skills alongside process orientation. Leaving a mess for other people to clean up behind you is not something you do.
- You can talk (and listen) to everyone. You have school and street smarts. This means you can talk to C-level all the way through to ground level teams. You are clear with your objectives when presenting to various people and vary your delivery accordingly.
- You are a self-starter. No one needs to tell you where to start. You can take business directives and turn them into human capital strategy without being micromanaged.
- You are a calming force in tough conversations. Never before has the role of HR professionals been more important in challenging times. You are someone who is calm when under fire.
Being a HR Manager at Workmate:
You are able to balance the needs of the company, regulations and our employees interests. You have an ability to stand firm when one of those is out of sync. You are engaged with a network of mission-driven individuals who have the potential to join our team of social impact warriors that make a difference. You keep a pulse on the company’s health and will be called on to innovate to ensure our company reaches its objective of becoming “one of SEA’s most sought after Tech companies to work for”.
Things you may do as our HR Manager:
- Becoming a trusted advisor and strategic business partner for the Indonesia leadership team
- Hire and run initiatives to retain the best talent in Indonesia that will help our company hit our goals
- Nurturing the end to end employee lifecycle; including on-boarding, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement, and off-boarding
- Being a sounding board for all our Indonesia team, especially to ensure that our managers have everything they need to be a great coach / people enabler
- Continue to run our people development excellence projects such as the TalentLMS, Culture Warriors, and other initiatives that may come up
- Collaborating with other departments in finding new ways to make Workmate a sought after place of work
- Develop partnerships with third party vendors such as software management (HRIS), recruitment agencies, training & development and engagement facilities etc to support our recruitment & people operations initiatives
- Keeping abreast of local employment law and legislation in Indonesia
- Timely management of our monthly payroll disbursements, which includes tax, BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Managing all HR administrative & ad hoc tasks for our Indonesia office, including keeping record of all employee files in our HRIS and updating them on a regular basis
About Working at Workmate Indonesia
- You will be based in our GoWork office in Plaza Indonesia. During COVID, we are all working from home – so the same thing will most likely apply to you.
- We have a medical package that supports inpatient, outpatient, and dental
- We have been achieving 200% y/y growth for the last 2 years so financially, and have just achieved our best quarter ever in the midst of the economic crisis. We are on an enviable trajectory. We have hit market profitability in our commercial locations.
- People you will directly work with:
- Chitra, she is based in Singapore and is leading talent acquisition for all three markets. You will most likely collaborate with her on attracting high caliber talent to join our team.
- Oat, he’s Chitra’s counterpart in Thailand. He runs the people operations there for around 40+ people and always does a kick-ass job. His only fault is that he supports Manchester United.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 04:27:57 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: