Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja HR Data Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: HR Data Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
As part of the Global People Analytics team (HR Analytics), the Global People Data Engineer’s role is to develop employee data models of classification or clustering to scan, label, and categorize unstructured data by building data architecture to recognize key data points through entity extraction (extracting names, location, organization, and so on), and classification (predicting what a piece of text is about and categorizing accordingly). The employee data models will be utilized for HR analytical consulting methods to address challenges and shape solutions, employing both qualitative and quantitative methods to address organizational issues.
What You Will Do
- Building employee data architecture and ETL to create datasets to cater to the HR function needs.
- Taking part in analytical consulting approaches to people issues, interpreting and exploring business problems using people data.
- Assisting data analysts in quantitative research on segmentations to give people’s insights to stakeholders.
- Performing complex people data pipelines (refer to the design of systems for processing, clustering, cleaning, and storing data)
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years of experience as an analyst, Business Intelligence, or Data Warehousing fields. Proficient in data ETL (extraction, transformation, and loading) with SQL.
- Proficient in BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong in database design and data architecture, data mining and analytics, data security and privacy.
- Experience in managing and or being involved in a project from inception to completion.
- Knowledge or strong interest in People matters / People analytics.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with R / Python, and have excellent analytical and data storytelling skills to deliver recommendations clearly and effectively with stakeholders.
About the Team
The Global People Analytics team (a.k.a Datagophers) is a unique team with a host of unique skill sets focused around data. We are driven by our purpose to be the best thought partner for our counterparts in the People and Culture (HR) function. When we are not buried in data requests and interesting projects, we like to beat other teams on game nights and discuss our wish lists to buy in Tokopedia.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:14:38 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: