Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Helpdesk Engineer, Corporate IT di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Helpdesk Engineer, Corporate IT
Perusahaan: Garena Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Corporate IT is the backbone of our business. Our team helps Sea develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising technical solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you’ll help deliver seamless IT experiences and support to our employees at Sea by providing responsive helpdesk service, stable networks, and reliable IT systems.
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join our team in providing end-user support and daily operations. As a Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing IT operations according to policy, interpret IT-related issues on both System and User side to meet corporate requirements, and providing technical support in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Detail Job Description:
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers, network devices, printers as well as end users’ requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation
- Handle asset management, maintain inventory and liaise with vendors
- Manage IT infrastructure, system monitoring and reports
- Implement and monitor office IT security and antivirus
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support for scheduled server backups
- Diploma or degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a related field preferred. Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience operating in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN Technology including switching and routing fundamentals
- Professional Qualification – Microsoft Certified/CCNA is a plus
- Knowledge of basic setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, IP phones, wireless controller and access points is a plus
- Competent at documenting standard/applications operating procedures
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues
- Initiative, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Associate / Supervisor IT and Software Computer Games 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Garena, the digital entertainment platform under Sea Limited, is a leading games developer and publisher with a unique focus on creating captivating games experiences for the next generation of gamers in the world’s fastest-growing games markets. As the largest online game ecosystem in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, we focus on providing the best game experience for our users through game development, curation, localization, user community building, and esports activities, and enhance our users’ game experience through additional social and gameplay-related features such as chat, game news and stats. Garena’s first self-developed game, Free Fire, was the #4 most downloaded mobile game globally in 2018. Garena is also the exclusive publisher in the region for popular titles such as Arena of Valor, FIFA Online 4, Speed Drifters, Call of Duty Mobile, and Contra Return.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:48:18 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: