Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Head of Sales Project – Decorative Paints (B2B Projects) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Head of Sales Project – Decorative Paints (B2B Projects)
Perusahaan: Monroe Consulting
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Head of Sales Project – Decorative Paints (B2B Projects)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational decorative paints company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15-20 years’ experience in decorative paints for the job of Head of Sales Project – Decorative Paints (B2B). The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to Sales and Marketing Unit Director
- Execute the Global Trade Management strategy for the country
- Build organizational capability and resources, integrate with other functions and lead and enable the team for delivering profitable growth
- Ensure adherence to defined processes and execute engagement programs
- Contributes to the Business Units (Decorative Paints) strategy execution plan and takes a lead in defining, and owning, the specific implications within the assigned territory.
- Execution of the agreed sales -, selected cost from the P&L- and profitability related targets established by the BU within multiple areas
- Managing the subordinated field force and organizing high quality sales support infrastructure required in the execution of sales processes.
- Manages a sales team to achieve agreed sales revenue and margin targets and contributes through cost control to the profit of the unit.
- Allocates the customer responsibilities within the team and decides the sales activity to generate the agreed sales, sales support levels and customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with marketing to analyse present and future market trends and customer feedback for market segmentation and planning to aim for further market penetration.
- Develops and executes sales strategies in the marketplace securing achievement of expected bottom line result in the allocated region.
- Plans, monitors, and periodically reports on execution of major sales activities.
- Identifies significant business opportunities, pinpoints existing and/or potential problem areas and assists field force where appropriate.
- Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing the products and how well those products align versus competitive products
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, or a commercial discipline from reputable university
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Paints – B2B
- Experience in working with large customers/accounts in construction industry and managing medium size business team is preferable. The person needs to understand and manage the entire account management and sales process in building industry, starting from specifications to post-sales customer service
- Should have the ability to work along with a team of people both on and off roll and create excitement through value addition, suggestions and quick solutions (strong leadership).
- Should have the ability to convert Research data and Commercial data into insights and commercial business ideas (business intelligence).
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with good project management skills; ability to multi-task effectively with cross functional teams and meet deadlines.
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal communication skills) and strong interpersonal and influencing skills
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 07:28:17 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: