Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Head Of Marketing di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Head Of Marketing
Perusahaan: Intrepid Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Intrepid Indonesia
Intrepid is a fast-growing and industry-leading ecommerce enabler, making sellers and brands successful in Ecommerce on all marketplace platforms across South East Asia through a combination of software solutions and value-added services across store management, online marketing, customer service (e.g. chat), data & intelligence, and fulfilment & logistics. The company operates in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia, was built by ex-Lazada founders and is run by a young, enthusiastic and energetic team, looking to help brands and sellers seize the full potential of the ecommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible to onboard and oversee clients’ digital marketing offering. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships with both internal and external stake holders and become a go-to person in digital marketing strategy, media planning, and optimization. In your role you will be expected to provide holistic advice to clients on our digital offering based on their objectives and ambition. Success in this position require having broad knowledge in marketing such as Google Search, Facebook Advertising, Instagram, Social Media, and Chat. Also having an understanding of how platform like Tokopedia, Lazada and Shopee works is vital to your role.
In this crucial role you will be expected to be top-notch in marketing and work closely with both Business Development and Brand Management teams to understand customer requirements. A key component is to be able to work closely with various internal and external departments including, but not limited to, Brand Managers, Digital Marketing Specialist, Production, and Operation to ensure smooth execution and planning for your marketing campaign. You are the first point of contact for digital marketing know-how of the company. We look for candidate who enjoys solving problems and building new initiatives. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Lead team of Marketing Specialists
- Drive adoption of new and existing Marketing Services
- Build strong relationships with digital partners (ie. Google, Facebook, Line) and platform (ie. Tokopedia, Lazada and Shopee) counterpart
- Deliver expert recommendations on the best use of digital marketing services
- Develop annual digital marketing solution roadmap
- Provide insights on campaign performance to drive long-term marketing results
- Ensure all brand KPIs are met from marketing perspective
- Collaborate with management team on new marketing initiatives
Who we look for – the ideal profile:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Indonesian, proficient in English
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Digital Marketing and/ or Ecommerce
- Strong analytic skills and make suggestion base on perceived data
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop a brand ecommerce strategy and translate this into annual & monthly activation plans
- Experience in developing digital / ecommerce campaign plans
- Analytical skills to analyze data and make performance improvement suggestions
- Project management experience
- Good excel and powerpoint skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary package, performance-based
- Key external facing position in a fast-growing international ecommerce company that has strong momentum and strong competitive differentiators (team, technology, regional footprint), this role offers an exciting growth journey and opportunity to co-create our success story
- You will work with leading brands across different categories to shape their presence across all ecommerce platforms in the years to come, and will have a broad view on the latest developments in the South East Asian ecommerce ecosystem
- Ample opportunity for personal and professional development, both on the job and through regular training (Ecommerce topics, soft skills and leadership training)
- English speaking environment, open, collaborative and fun culture, and a nice & centrally located office (*currently WFH with Covid)
- Additional annual leave for Christmas Eve (besides regular annual leave for all Indonesian holidays recognized by Indonesian labor law and 12 days personal annual leave).
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 02:01:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: