Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Head of Data Center Operations di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Head of Data Center Operations
Perusahaan: Michael Page
- Ensure effective and efficient management of day to day 24×7 data centre Operations.
- Coordinate with clients to fulfil Remote-Hands/Smart-Hands requirements and to ensure proper notification and communication.
- Manage/Improve the work flows and throughput for data centre Operations.
- Maintaining and improving policies, process and procedures for all aspects of data centre operations.
- Management of large scale events in the data centres.
- Manage engineer tickets and project activities.
- Ensuring his/her data centre is compliant with all relevant security policies and procedures.
- Play a key part in innovation and driving automation within data centre operations.
- Partnering with your GO Operations Managers peers and global program teams to drive and implement consistency in your operational programs across all data centres
- Work closely with local facility engineering staff to ensure all infrastructure systems are operating within established tolerances, proactively maintained.
- Vendor management/monitoring vendor performance.
- Assisting with the review and approval of OPEX and CAPEX budgets, spend, forecasting, vendor resourcing models, and reconciliation of the same.
- Analysing/Ensuring KPIs, SLAs, and OLAs and ensuring that service and operational levels are met.
- Ensuring all security matters are managed in accordance to company’s Data Centre Security Policy and Process.
Be a part of a growing & exciting industry|Exciting job with great scope for growth
- University or College degree or certification(s) in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or equivalent work experience
- At least eight years’ experience managing operations in Production data centre, 5 years of experience managing technical teams and team leads.
- Working knowledge of physical Enterprise-class IT infrastructures (e.g. Servers, SANs, Networking, etc.)
- Strong Project Management skills to ensure time, quality and cost of operations is optimal
- In-depth knowledge and experience of change / incident management.
- Expertise in identifying and solving problems.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate.
- Solid communication skill set (decision making, confrontation management, commitment, coaching the team).
- Willingness and flexibility to work flexible hours, non-core business hours, or other scenarios required by rhythm of the business
- Knowledge and /or experience of Power, Cooling & Facilities Engineering inside a data centre.
- Knowledge and /or experience of PC hardware architecture, maintenance, and repair.
- Knowledge and /or experience of data centre racking and cabling.
- Knowledge and / or experience of physical – IT security.
- Data Centre related certification – CDCP/S/E, CDCMP/TP.
- Microsoft/Linux/UNIX certification and/or administration experience
- Network certification – CCNA, Network+.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with Bahasa and English is a huge plus although not a must
- Ability to coordinate and host conference calls and/or escalation bridges with internal customers and all levels of management including Senior Leadership
A multinational data centre company who is currently in the midst of expansion and looking for a Data Centre Operations Head to assist them at this time of growth.
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact the decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 01 May 2022 05:38:53 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: