Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Groupm I Associate Partner Financial Planning and Analyst (FP&A) Jakarta , Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Groupm I Associate Partner Financial Planning and Analyst (FP&A) Jakarta , Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Description
Position at GroupM
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $45B (COMvergence) in annual media investment through agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM creates competitive advantage for advertisers via its worldwide organization of media experts who deliver powerful insights on consumers and media platforms, trading expertise, market leading brand-safe media, technology solutions, addressable TV, content, sports and more. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
About the team and/or client
This role sits within finance team of GroupM Indonesia, reporting into the GroupM Indonesia Finance Director
The role will work closely with the GroupM Indonesia Finance team as well as the Agency Commercial Finance teams.
The Role Objective
This senior role will initially be responsible for setting up the FP&A function, bringing together existing resources under the FP&A umbrella, as well as coordinate across the different agency groups within GroupM Indonesia as well as regional Finance stakeholders.
You’ll be expected to take full ownership of leading and directing our budget, forecast and planning processes. This position is responsible for financial reporting and analysis at GroupM Indonesia. The role is a critical and highly visible role with the GroupM Inonesia CEO, CFO, Agency Heads and other senior finance leaders. You’ll have ample opportunity to interact and present to the highest levels of the organization and will be expected to actively partner day-to-day across the senior Finance organization.
· Lead commercial insights and analysis across the GroupM Indonesia, having an in-depth understanding of company performance
· Ensure high quality and timely monthly Management Information for distribution to the GroupM Indonesia Executive team and Agency Leaders
· Strenghten the FP&A function and team, processes and analytical tools in use
· Create, develop and maintain financial models to analyse results of across all operating units
· Deliver insights that assist the business achieve strategic goals, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate
· Report and analyse Net Sales (including pipeline), client profitability, margin and operating expenditure. Providing an overview of commentary verses comparable periods including, budget, prior year and prior forecast
· Track Market performance against target metrics
· Scenario modelling and analysis, including new product launches, Agency brands or industry trends
· Lead the month end reporting, quarterly forecast and annual budget process, communicating timely guidance to all stakeholders
· Work closely with Agency Commercial Leads understanding their risks and opportunities and impacts on the numbers
· Work with Agency Commercial teams to forecast and budget client revenue
· Provide any ad-hoc reporting requested by the GroupM Indonesia CFO/CEO
How Success is Measured
· Accuracy & Timeliness
· Adherence to WPP accounting policy and IFRS
- 10+ years of broad professional financial planning/accounting experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the FP&A Process
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis in the media/advertising sector – ideally with a media agency background
· Ability to develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities and provide recommendations
- Ability to concisely and clearly present information to financial and non-financial people
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to enact change in a fast-paced environment
· Experience leading and developing a team and growing high-potential talent
- Experience leading and managing complex workstreams and processes
- Understanding of media and communications industry
- Commercial mindset and ability to think in an agile way
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Able to solve complex problems
- Proficient user of Excel (including writing macros), Powerpoint etc.
- High level of commercial acumen
- Must show a proactive approach to problem solving
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively in a large team and across the Agencies
- Excellent communications skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:39:33 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: