Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Graphic Designer (6-months Contract) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Graphic Designer (6-months Contract)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: ABOUT US
ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
In ShopBack, Creative Designers are an integral part of all marketing teams. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 9 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. We value the talent and ideas of our in-house designers where their ideas are always heard (or seen).
We are looking for top talent to be part of this exciting journey. If you possess the following qualities and are inspired to take up new challenges, send over your resume and portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for this position.
This role is a 6 months contract position.
- Work as part of the Creative Team in producing high-quality artwork across multiple touchpoints including digital, mobile/app, and print.
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats and requirements. (In-app Banners, Electronic Direct Mail, Social Media Posts and Short Video Animation)
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and support your team members to meet their goals and deadlines.
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects
- A can-do/make-it-happen attitude and has a good creative judgment
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably in Fine Arts, Advertising Arts, Multimedia Design, or related fields
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience working for a design agency or in-house graphic designer.
- Knowledge and passion for design fundamentals
- Proficient in digital visual design and its tools – Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe XD, Figma, After Effects, or Premiere Pro would be an advantage.
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collaterals in a short amount of time.
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a team environment
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project.
- Be receptive to receiving directions while willing to share ideas and learning experiences
- Proactive and responsive and delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company.
- Great eye for detail while working on tight deadlines
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude
We’re currently still Working From Home due to the pandemic situation. Once we can safely work at the office (WFO) again, we will be running all work activities (can be hybrid or full WFO) from ShopBack Indonesia Office at Wisma 77, Slipi, Jakarta Barat.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 01:19:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: