Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Grants and Contracts Manager – Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Grants and Contracts Manager – Indonesia
Perusahaan: Tetra Tech
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Grants under Contract:
- Administer all grant activities of the SINAR project, including grantee intake, application review, preparation of grant award package, management and close-out:
- Draft calls for proposals (Annual Program Statements, Requests for Application) in coordination with the SINAR Technical Leads.
- Lead the evaluation of concepts/applications submitted in response to open calls for proposals, when needed.
- Liaise with applicants to finalize the grant activities, timelines, budget, budget notes, milestones, type of grant, terms and conditions.
- Conduct pre-award survey, due diligence, debarment check and other verifications, prepare grant award package for submission to USAID for approval.
- Prepare Grant Agreements and modifications, ensure they are properly signed.
- Communicate best practices in award compliance to ensure that program staff and grantees understand and adhere to relevant USAID and Tetra Tech policies.
- Hold kick-off meetings for grantees.
- Maintain close coordination with grantees during implementation of grants.
- Assist in program monitoring and evaluation under grant management policies and practices.
- Collect and review grantees’ reports, track milestones, compliance with grant terms and conditions, timelines and deliverables.
- Maintain accurate electronic grants records in the database / tracker.
- Manage disbursements within the approved budget, prepare regular projections.
- Organize grants close-out, ensuring that each grantee’s files are complete
- Periodically prepare and present financial forecasts and portfolio analysis to COP for effective and efficient decision making.
- Prepare regular reports on grantee performance and signal any significant delays or other issues that impact implementation.
- Provide necessary support to the HO Contracts Manager in Arlington-US on all aspects of procurement planning. Maintain procurement plan keeping track of procurement events and important dates.
- Prepare documents and ensure that detailed terms of references for the recruitment of the project consultants are included (both firms and individuals).
- Draft procurement documentation, including RFQs/RFPs, evaluation memos, negotiations, and sole source justifications.
- Oversee the technical evaluation committees, including preparation of selection and negotiation memos to detail the process of evaluation and results of selection.
- Lead negotiations with bidders and respond to bidder inquiries related to the evaluation or procurement process.
- Prepare and issue notifications of award, as well as contract agreements, (subcontracts and purchase orders).
- When required, prepare Consent to Subcontract requests, including the request letter and negotiation memo, for submission to USAID.
- Ensure compliance of all agreement’s terms & conditions and prepare reports to the Chief of Party and USAID as requested.
- Continuously identify ways to streamline the grants and contracts procedures and processes.
- Manage and monitor subcontract and grantee processes pursuant to Tetra Tech Es, Inc policies and procedures and USAID regulations.
- Strengthen internal control processes, especially in areas related to grant/contract management. It may also mean making recommendations on improving invoicing and payment processes
- Conduct organizational risk assessments and risk mitigation plan and sharing with management.
- Maintain and update the grants and contracts database and enforce reporting requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management, Business Administration, or relevant; Master’s preferred.
- 7 years of relevant experience in grants.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred, ideally in the position of Grants Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with Donor Financial Institutions (DFIs) acquisition and assistance rules and regulations, including experience with the full cycle of grant making & procurement
- Expert knowledge and efficiency working with financial control processes, payment systems, results-based management, project monitoring, and management
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, as well as a background in budget review and cost analysis to ensure maximum efficiency of grant resources
- Ability to get things done, strong proactive position.
- Ability to effectively use computer software including the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communications skills to effectively liaise with and advise grantees and technical staff
- Fluency in English and Bahasa are required
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting .
For more information on our company, please visit our website at . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability – No calls or agencies
- Organization: 154 ESI
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 05:37:49 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: