Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja GoFood Merchant Strategy Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: GoFood Merchant Strategy Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
They say no man is an island, and this notion holds particularly true for this role. As our GoFood Merchant Strategy Analyst, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the GoFood wheel that directly impacts the company’s ultimate aim to delight our users with the best assortment of quality food merchants. Utilizing your strong analytical skills, your work is integral in ensuring we monitor all necessary data and provide insights to help detect, guide, select, and improve our merchant selection process. Your contribution will have a direct impact to GoFood’s user experience and overall business growth – how cool is that!
What You Will Do
- Leverage data from dashboards as well as other sources to derive insights as a basis of rationale and recommendations in decision making processes
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and analysis with local and international counterparts
- Prepare routine reports and present findings as basis of rationale and recommendations for strategic decision making
- Take charge in strategic projects and initiatives with the support from cross-functional teams (such as Growth, Business Intelligence, Sales, Platform and others)
- Proactively identifying gaps in the business and take unique initiatives to provide best solutions for the business
What You Will Need
- More than 1 year of experience in a strategy or project management role at a tech or consulting company
- Strong proficiency in SQL and MS Office Tools for data analysis and visualization
- Ability to lead and conduct analysis independently, including leveraging other functions (i.e., Research, Marketing)
- High level of precision and attention to detail to produce accurate sources of truth for management’s decision making
- Proven experience in managing projects which showcase strong communication and project management skills to work with many stakeholders in a well rounded manner
- Ability to plan, vision and prioritize task according to set deadlines and impact
About the Team
Our GoFood Merchant Strategy and Ops team is a growing GoFood sub-pod based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Working alongside the business, product, and tech teams, our main focus lies on improving GoFood merchant’s overall product experience. This necessitates talking to our merchants, planning and collaborating with product organizations, and analyzing any data that’ll help us better understand merchant growth. Should you have a question about business and product alignment, we are your people!
Off hours, when we were working in-person, you would’ve probably found us hanging-out in a coffee shop near our cool office or taking a walking meeting (for creativity and health!). Working from home has been a strange time for a lot of us, so our team has been taking time on our calls to trade advice on the best ways to keep sane with this new work set up. We’re made up of health enthusiasts and foodies (we are GoFood!). Once COVID subsides, we’re excited to resume our hunt for the best bar or coffee shop in town as a team once again.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 11 May 2022 02:18:13 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: