Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Geotechnical Engineer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Geotechnical Engineer
Perusahaan: Royal HaskoningDHV
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: We are looking for you if you feel energized by challenges in maritime projects. You will be part of our project teams solving easy and complex issues, either in the design or implementation of large infrastructure construction works. You are naturally able to find a balance between embracing your vision and implementing new insights and innovative approaches from our workforce of 6,000 bright minds. We adopt a digital way of working to gain a competitive advantage in our field of work.
As part of the global maritime team, you will actively contribute to the growth of our maritime portfolio by actively utilizing your (and our) networks and contacts! Furthermore, you will:
- Work across the various international teams and advisory groups in the Business Line Water & Maritime, to carry out projects in Indonesia and Southeast Asia under our APAC business initiatives together with like-minded colleagues;
- Apply your experience to play an important role as a mentor of younger colleagues and help them to develop their consultancy skills. Leading by example and coaching will be an important, but also fun part of your work;
- Be based in Jakarta, and available for shorter and longer missions to our clients, offices, partners, projects.
What you will do as Geotechnical Engineer
What you will do as a Geotechnical Engineer description placed here.
- To carry out site visits and desk studies and to design, procure, supervise and interpret ground investigation.
- To carry out geotechnical analysis and design related to water and maritime infrastructure (such as land reclamation, dolphins, jetties, quay walls, dredging, etc.).
- To carry out various types of analysis (such as bearing capacity, slope stability, settlement, ground improvement, etc.) using Limit Equilibrium or Finite Element analyses where relevant on projects.
- To carry out seismic-related design on projects, including seismic hazard identification and its mitigation
- To develop and use systems to manage geotechnical data, including the use of Bentley OpenGround, and to continue the Geotechnical group’s work in automating the design process using readily available software.
- To write reports and specifications and to prepare drawings as required.
- To liaise with clients (internally and externally for the purpose of providing geotechnical support and advice).
- To organise and direct junior staff or technicians as necessary on project work.
- To check and review the work of others in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- To manage projects both technically and financially as required.
- To develop and extend the technical capabilities of the Geotechnical team.
- Coordinate with global geotechnical team when necessary
- Carry out any duties which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
- Work effectively with the processes, tools, and resources of Royal HaskoningDHV, both locally in the Indonesia and globally, including being proactive in sharing knowledge, continuously improving processes, creating innovations, and relentlessly striving for technical excellence.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest best practices, scientific advances, and technological innovations in the industry to cost-effectively deliver solutions in geotechnical problems.
- Seeks out ways to improve planning/environmental analysis processes and ensures critical thinking is conducted throughout the planning team.
- Abide by our BrITE values which are: Brightness: Keeps an open mind to ideas that lead to the best solutions for our clients. Innovates and are eager to lead by inspiration; Integrity: Cares about our clients, our staff and society as a whole. Creates integrated and pragmatic solutions for sustainable interaction with a high respect for people and their environment. Complete compliance with our integrity code; Team spirit: Works pro-actively, openly and inclusively; Excellence: Delivers on our promises and strives to continuously improve the added value of our services.
What you bring
- BSc in Civil Engineering with a specialism in geotechnical engineering. MSc or PhD in relevant field is added value.
- Practical geotechnical design experience, minimum of 5 years
- Preparation and supervision of ground investigations. Proficiency in Bentley OpenGround is a plus.
- Proficient in geotechnical design software (such as Deltares, Ensoft, Slope/W).
- Familiar with geotechnical finite element software (such as PLAXIS 2D).
- Familiar with drawing-production software (such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, Revit).
- In-depth knowledge of the sector.
- Experience of geotechnical consultancy
- Preferably is certified engineer
- Able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
- Adaptable and flexible across a range of projects and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Confident and personable, able to influence and persuade
- Team player
- Independent thinker and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- BrITE (see above)
Are you our new colleague?
Kindly apply by clicking the button below with your updated CV.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 22:20:06 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: