Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Full Stack Software Engineer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Full Stack Software Engineer
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Full Stack Engineer with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife Indonesia Information Technology is looking for a highly skilled software engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Software Engineers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience
- Experienced in message broker such as RabbitMQ , Kafka
- Experienced in using one or more relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Azure CosmosDB)
- Experienced in DevOps and using CD/CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience in cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes
- Experience software development lifecycle, Agile, dev ops, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcome
Nice to Haves:
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
On the job you will:
- Design, develop and implement product features and functionality for various sites and services
- Integrate with partners and build API’s for external services
- Work with the Product Owner, Business, and Sales teams to gather and understand requirements and deliver scalable solutions
- Write high quality, maintainable code and documented
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges
- Work with regional team (and joint venture partners) on daily basis for supporting existing application while identifying improvement area and regional requirements
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact .
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 07:34:29 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: